Steam Summer Sale '23

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to Steam Summer Sale '23
Just now, Brian said:

I bought Dave the Diver. Considering Gotham Knights for $18. 

Didn’t you get GK via gamefly and dislike it? Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s a really good beat ‘em up myself but I thought you didn’t like it.

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

Didn’t you get GK via gamefly and dislike it? Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s a really good beat ‘em up myself but I thought you didn’t like it.

Yea. I wanted it to be the next Batman game. It isn’t but I know people who played it, really enjoyed it. I think going in with proper expectations may help me enjoy it more. This is why I am considering it. I am having the same thoughts about Marvel’s Avengers for $6.

• Halal 1

7 minutes ago, Brian said:

Yea. I wanted it to be the next Batman game. It isn’t but I know people who played it, really enjoyed it. I think going in with proper expectations may help me enjoy it more. This is why I am considering it. I am having the same thoughts about Marvel’s Avengers for $6.

Since you already tried it once and expectations were enough to stop you from enjoying it, $18 might be a risk, but I can say for sure that $6 for Avengers is a very easy recommendation. Go in to that and expect only a single player beat ‘em up story to play through and it’ll be some of the best $6 you’ve spent recently. @skillzdadirecta can back me

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, Brian said:

Or I skip both games and buy Stranger Paradise for $27 in honor of @Bacon

It ain't a masterpiece, but fuck if I didn't find it fun. Based on fun alone I think everyone should give it a shot. It is a 10/10 based on fun for me.

37 minutes ago, elbobo said:

Marvel's Midnight Suns with season pass

Life is Strange True Colors

Two Point University

Rogue Legacy 2

Pretty sure it would have just been cheaper to get the Legendary Edition of MMS it comes with the season pass. I'm probably going to get that game when I get my check, Witcher 3 and the Dead Cells DLC that's on sale.

3 hours ago, DPCyric said:

Pretty sure it would have just been cheaper to get the Legendary Edition of MMS it comes with the season pass. I'm probably going to get that game when I get my check, Witcher 3 and the Dead Cells DLC that's on sale.

I did get the legendary edition just couldn't remember what it was called when I was posting 

4 hours ago, elbobo said:

I did get the legendary edition just couldn't remember what it was called when I was posting 

:twothumbsup: I hope it sells really well at this price and they decide to do more DLC for it. Would like to see it turn around and be a success for them.

18 hours ago, stepee said:

A lot of stuff I’m waiting on better sales like that one Vic wants us to play I don’t know how to spell and Shadow of Loathing are still on lame sales with like 15% off boooo 

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1685293664
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Confront time and fate in the 2D action RPG, Astlibra Revision. Explore meticulously crafted worlds, fight brutal boss battles, and upgrade your skills to take down enemies lurking around every corner.