Steam Summer Sale '23

crispy4000

Wave Tale and Neir Bunch of stupid Numbers but it’s the first one remastered actually both had pretty good sales so I got those and Ridge Racer. Maybe Wanted actually as I think it’s my type of game too. Overall a bunch of stuff still didn’t go on a decent sale but better than other recent ones for me.

5 minutes ago, Nokra said:

I'm tempted by God of War since I got the PS5 bundle that includes Ragnarok and it would probably be good to play the previous one before diving in. Otherwise, my backlog is huge. 

I recommend playing the first game. It's really fantastic and you get to become acquainted with the characters, making the story in Ragnarok better.

• Thanks 1

Playing Ragnarok without playing GOW 2018 would be a HUGE mistake. I think it’s the better game actually but either way you are essentially just playing a game mid way through the story otherwise. It’s a very very direct sequel. Probably doesn’t even look too far off graphically on pc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stepee said:

Oh Wanted is $30 I thought it was 50% off $30. Too rich for my blood on that one, seems too likely it ends up being genuinely bad.

Yeh $20 or less would be my sweet spot. Though the game did come out this year so it is a pretty steep discount already.

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeh $20 or less would be my sweet spot. Though the game did come out this year so it is a pretty steep discount already.

Yeah I would have gotten it if it was $20 too. It’s 50% off but lbr it’s what the launch price should have been.

• Sad 1

My haul:

Arcana Heart 3 LOVEMAX SIXSTARS!!!!!! XTEND
Mortal Kombat 11

Cosmic Star Heroine
Renegade Ops
#Funtime

Marvel's Avengers - The Definitive Edition
Devastator

Undertale

Helldivers

Ridge Racer Unbounded
Marvel's Midnight Suns

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Dead Cells DLC

Got all the DLC for all of them as well.

• Halal 1

I ended up getting the following:

-  Crash Bandicoot - N Sane Trilogy

- Trombone Champ

- Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition

I figured the first and last would be great on the Steam Deck, and Trombone Champ just looks like ridiculous silly fun. :sun:

• Halal 1

On 7/2/2023 at 6:30 PM, stepee said:

Playing Ragnarok without playing GOW 2018 would be a HUGE mistake. I think it’s the better game actually but either way you are essentially just playing a game mid way through the story otherwise. It’s a very very direct sequel. Probably doesn’t even look too far off graphically on pc.

That's interesting that you think part 1 is better than the sequel. I might have to replay it and then do another run with Ragnarok. I'm not disagreeing with you I just never read anyone saying part 1 was a bit better. What made the first better for you? 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

That's interesting that you think part 1 is better than the sequel. I might have to replay it and then do another run with Ragnarok. I'm not disagreeing with you I just never read anyone saying part 1 was a bit better. What made the first better for you? 

I think the first one is superior to Ragnarok.

• Hype 1

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Better pacing and level design and more focused. 

• Halal 1