Ummmm ... is D1P OK?

SoberChef

22 hours ago, stepee said:

I will say I haven’t seen @b_m_b_m_b_m or @Zaku3 in a bit and I’m getting in my worried mother mode

21 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I noticed zaku but NOT bm, dang

19 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I noticed bm was gone first!

18 hours ago, Jason said:

He's still posting on the discord. </3

@b_m_b_m_b_m says that he is currently "touching grass".

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

Speaking of your mom, I actually realized that Napoleon Dynamite is funny again. It took a looooooooonnnnngg time (almost 20 years, which is wild), but I laugh at the jokes from Napoleon Dynamite again. It is a very good movie that just got ran into the ground.

• True 1

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Speaking of your mom, I actually realized that Napoleon Dynamite is funny again. It took a looooooooonnnnngg time (almost 20 years, which is wild), but I laugh at the jokes from Napoleon Dynamite again. It is a very good movie that just got ran into the ground.

Napoleon Dynamite Fight GIF

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1

On 5/30/2023 at 8:06 AM, Ominous said:

I mean you can go visit any of the anti-lgbtq, antisemitic, anti-medical choice, etc. sites that exist if you want. 

Sesame Street Idk GIF

So your saying if you disagree with the hive mentality here you're immediately a racist and homophobe? Yikes.

On 5/30/2023 at 11:06 AM, Ominous said:

Religion is fine. Using it as a reason to pass laws that conflict with actual medical, scientific research that prohibit other people that don't follow your religion is not. 

I don't see anyone attacking people of faith for having faith. 

Right. So molding it so it fits your standards. Sad. 

41 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

So your saying if you disagree with the hive mentality here you're immediately a racist and homophobe? Yikes.

Can you be any more vague? If you think gay people shouldn't be able to have the same protections as straight people, then yes you are a piece of shit. 

37 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Right. So molding it so it fits your standards. Sad. 

Molding what? Follow your religion, but don't "shove it down my throat" as they like to say and weaponize it to discriminate against people you don't agree with.

59 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Molding what? Follow your religion, but don't "shove it down my throat" as they like to say and weaponize it to discriminate against people you don't agree with.

So don't "shove" reilgion down your throat but it's cool to shove gay pride down throats?

I personally have no fucks to give. I'm anti-establishment and I'm all for gays living their best lives. I just think the super liberal agenda on here is beyond comical. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • True 2
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, Ominous said:

But it’s okay to shove your beliefs down my throat. The hypocrisy is strong with this one. 

• Hugs 1

41 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

So don't "shove" reilgion down your throat but it's cool to shove gay pride down throats?

I personally have no fucks to give. I'm anti-establishment and I'm all for gays living their best lives. I just think the super liberal agenda on here is beyond comical. 

How is this happening? Be specific.

1 hour ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Tell me how gay pride resulted in laws that criminalized being Christian. 

42 minutes ago, Biggie said:

And I’m sorry you have to constantly put words into my mouth that I have clearly never said so you can feel good about yourself. 

But nothing is being shoved down your throat. It's a rainbow logo. It's a Facebook profile photo that is up for a month. It's people happy to not have to hide who they are. 

24 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I thought the board was actually toxic when we had right-wing racists like Everyman and Engel on it. Otherwise, it's pretty chill compared to years ago.

This board is for fun topics and things we have on our minds that's not political. I enjoy it here because there isn't any bullshit like what's going on in here now. 

@Commissar SFLUFAN lock this or move it to the political board. Half the stuff said in here I'd be banned for. 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Oh, FFS. You're free to not come into the thread. It's not difficult.

This and the gaming section is what I frequent. I can't visit the political board and voice my opinion or everyone there will trash me. This conversation doesn't belong here. 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I can come into any thread I want and voice my opinion. Pretty simple. This conversation is toxic and should be moved. This isn't the section for this conversation. I enjoy this section for laughs and good life view points.