The Newst Flavor of Oreos are Oreo Flavored Oreos

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

Ok, this has me thinking. How is Oreo Oreos different from Cookies and Cream Oreos?

JUNKBANTER.COM

Let’s call 2016 a bad year for democracy all-around. Months before the U.S. presidential election in November, a much more important election was held. The stakes couldn’t have been higher as...

On 1/28/2023 at 9:32 AM, Ghost_MH said:

Ok, this has me thinking. How is Oreo Oreos different from Cookies and Cream Oreos?

JUNKBANTER.COM

Let’s call 2016 a bad year for democracy all-around. Months before the U.S. presidential election in November, a much more important election was held. The stakes couldn’t have been higher as...

'If you ever want regular Oreos but are thinking “Man, I’m feeling kind of stupid today,” these may be the perfect Oreo for you.'

I lol'd

oYSD21e.jpg

asbJMcV.jpg

Megastuff Oreo/10

Wouldn't recommend as a novelty food and I've never been a fan of the Megastuff Oreo. The filling might have stood a chance in a Golden Oreo, but even when eating the creme on its own, well, it just tastes like the regular creme. They have failed to capture of essence of Cookies-and-Creme in the creme filling.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

oYSD21e.jpg

asbJMcV.jpg

Megastuff Oreo/10

Wouldn't recommend as a novelty food and I've never been a fan of the Megastuff Oreo. The filling might have stood a chance in a Golden Oreo, but even when eating the creme on its own, well, it just tastes like the regular creme. They have failed to capture of essence of Cookies-and-Creme in the creme filling.

Double Stuffed Golden Oreos are amazing. Now for these monstrosities, have you tried putting them in the fridge first? I find the regular Oreos with chocolate like tops, taste so much better after they solidify and get cool in the fridge (not frozen solid)