"Bored" Army SF and Delta being investigated for selling drugs and prostituting underage girls in NC

Screen-Shot-20230109-at-104220-AM-899c9e
WWW.AUDACY.COM

Fear gripped the Special Ops community at Fort Bragg over the weekend as service members were arrested and questioned surrounding human trafficking and drug charges.

"This is what happens when there is no war, no direction, and an 18-month red cycle with no mission," a Special Forces soldier said. "So dudes are fucking around with young kids and the craziest drugs. All these lives ruined because people are just bored."

• Guillotine 2

I mean boredom in the military does tend to cause dumb shit. But my experience was ghost riding mraps or throwing rocks at eachother. The amount of shit I had to hide from top because some dumb ass boot was “bored” was legit a quarter of my time as a section head.

This is something different.

This could very well be linked to the string of murders that's been occurring at Bragg over the last couple of years.

Fort_Bragg_Piece_MM-cropF2.jpg?w=1600&h=
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

At least 44 Fort Bragg soldiers died stateside in 2020 — several of them were homicides. Families want answers. The Army isn’t giving any.

• True 1

"This is what happens when there is no war, no direction, and an 18-month red cycle with no mission," a Special Forces soldier said. "So dudes are fucking around with young kids and the craziest drugs. All these lives ruined because people are just bored."

Are you fuckin kidding me? Boredom equals having sex with underage kids? Holy hell.

• Halal 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to "Bored" Army SF and Delta being investigated for selling drugs and prostituting underage girls in NC
1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This could very well be linked to the string of murders that's been occurring at Bragg over the last couple of years.

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

At least 44 Fort Bragg soldiers died stateside in 2020 — several of them were homicides. Families want answers. The Army isn’t giving any.

Wait, 44 soldiers died ona single base, in a single year and it wasn't a major news story?

"My God Wendell, it's just all out war. I can't even think of any other word for it. Who are these people? Here last week they found this couple out in California. They rent out rooms to old people, kill' em, bury' em in the yard, cash their social security checks. Well, they'd torture 'em first. I don't know why. Maybe the television set was broke . . . and this went on, until, here I quote, 'neighbors were alerted when a man ran from the premises wearing only a dog collar.' I can't make up such a thing as that I dare you to even try. But that's what it took, you notice? To get somebody's attention. Digging graves in the backyard didn't bring any. *other sheriff Wendell laughs, long pause* Well. That's alright. I laugh myself sometimes. Ain't a whole lot else you can do. " - Sheriff Ed Tom Bell, from No Country for Old Men

A quote that has always stuck with me and certainly applies here. Why does evil occur when there's no real reason for it? Some bad people when bored do bad shit. Some bad people, when not bored, apparently do sanctioned bad shit (in war, etc.). Not a justification, just a sad reality. 

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Was wondering if this was ever gonna come back up. 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

"This is what happens when there is no war, no direction, and an 18-month red cycle with no mission," a Special Forces soldier said. "So dudes are fucking around with young kids and the craziest drugs. All these lives ruined because people are just bored."

Are you fuckin kidding me? Boredom equals having sex with underage kids? Holy hell.

For real. These people sound insane if that's their reasoning.

5 hours ago, ThreePi said:

Wait, 44 soldiers died ona single base, in a single year and it wasn't a major news story?

4 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Not all of them were foul play - quite a few were suicides.

Fort Hood in Texas was #2 with 28 deaths.

What are these numbers?