Does Anybody Else Experience Gaming withdrawal?

skillzdadirecta

Had to travel unexpectedly this weekend for a short trip home and didn't bother to bring any gaming stuff with me. Probably should have AT least brought my Switch but didn't and now I'm fiending to play something. It's barely been two days :lol: Can't wait to get back home Tuesday and plop down for some long gaming sessions. Gonna try and wrap up Saints Row and Elden Ring soon before moving on to some other games in my backlog.

• skillzdadirecta changed the title to Does Anybody Else Experience Gaming withdrawal?
2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'd like to at least have a wife by the time I'm 50. It's just too lonely these days. Kids...no thanks.

I just want an obedient woman who will have unlimited sex with me and make me a sandwich afterwards using Hellmans mayonnaise. I don’t think I’m being unreasonable. 

32 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I just want an obedient woman who will have unlimited sex with me and make me a sandwich afterwards using Hellmans mayonnaise. I don’t think I’m being unreasonable. 

Hellmans is the best you're correct there.

I want a best friend more than sex. Losing my twin has broken me as a human. I need love in my life at some point. 

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

Not these days, but I do go through plenty of periods where I can't even muster up the desire to even turn on a game, then something will come along and pique my interest enough to get me addicted for a while. 

This explained me early last year. After getting an XSX and PS5 I've been gaming like a teenager. 

• Like 1

I absolutely do.. but then when I get to the games I dont play because theres nothing I want to play..

Its stupid because with Series X, Switch, digital games etc.. I have instant access to 100s of games.. none of which I have real urge to play… I have been playing a short rotation of maybe 2 games for periods of 6 months at a time for the last few years

Thats why getting into Dark Souls has just been such a revelation