One of my friends lives next to a huge Trump fan that writes messages on a sign in their yard

When Biden won the election but before being inaugurated, there was this guy with different signs on the side of the road in the middle of no where. The signs would say stuff like Trump is the real president or how Biden winning was fake news. The guy would sometimes dress up like uncle Sam and was there for like 8 hours a day 7 days a week it seemed. Everytime I drove by on my way to Target he was there without fail. Like, what kind of mentality do you have to have to be so passionate to spend your whole day holding up signs with stuff you read on the internet?

25 minutes ago, The def star said:

When Biden won the election but before being inaugurated, there was this guy with different signs on the side of the road in the middle of no where. The signs would say stuff like Trump is the real president or how Biden winning was fake news. The guy would sometimes dress up like uncle Sam and was there for like 8 hours a day 7 days a week it seemed. Everytime I drove by on my way to Target he was there without fail. Like, what kind of mentality do you have to have to be so passionate to spend your whole day holding up signs with stuff you read on the internet?

Sounds like an argument for work requirements for welfare if I ever heard one.

58 minutes ago, The def star said:

Congress created dust bowl?

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Slug said:

I got a buddy who's neighbor does something very similar, but he doesn't change them that often.  After last election his sign just read "Welcome to Venezuela" for like 8 months.

Did he at least give out delicious arepas?