AZ GOP candidate for governor says drag queens are "grooming" children. Take a guess as to where she's been seen in the past.

111baf58-0a27-4800-9bab-7b0d2db4753f-kar
WWW.AZCENTRAL.COM

Republican candidate for Arizona governor Kari Lake are trying to silence a drag queen whose social media posts labeling her a hypocrite went viral.

289157070_433992355209724_47939404581968

288223520_433992365209723_36083725855361

111baf58-0a27-4800-9bab-7b0d2db4753f-kar

20fbc6ff-5770-440b-b1c1-6a44065107be-kar

Here she is trying to say she just meant that drag queens shouldn't perform in front of children:

Part of it is cut off, but notice the "grooming" crap at the end:

FVopGL3UYAALALh?format=jpg&name=large

Annnddddddd Barbara Stevens decides not to cease and desist. Here is fake Kari Lake at a party with children featuring a drag queen:

FWg0ZRNUAAAO_jV?format=png&name=900x900

291361543_10158349762412001_461329462721

291334804_10158349762527001_124473017857

• Halal 2

Man republican fear mongering lie campaign writing is so painful to read the way they do that “this (thing that is obviously not what anyone is actually talking about when discussing this subject) is terrible and anyone can see that!” shtick. It just assumes so little intelligence out of their readers as if they were trying to talk politics to toddlers. Which, well, but it’s so cringe.

And lol at acting like working at Turning Point USA makes you a saint because it’s a non profit organization?  

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The hypocrisy for these people isn't real because Jesus forgave my past trespasses.

I’ll say it again as well: it’s not about convincing those nimrods of anything. 

• True 1

16 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I’ll say it again as well: it’s not about convincing those nimrods of anything. 

I get it, but their entire base doesn't care because Jesus saves. The only people that care about the hypocrisy were never going to vote for her in the first place. Then you have the geniuses in the middle that believe both sides are equally hypocritical, so pointing out one instance of this doesn't move the needle.

I do appreciate documenting this stuff, though. It's usually safe to assume that any Republican that goes hard on some moral issue is just projecting.

I don’t know why there is a belief that there are no people who can be convinced of anything. We have a non-trivial number of people who decide their vote *on Election Day*

31 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I don’t know why there is a belief that there are no people who can be convinced of anything. We have a non-trivial number of people who decide their vote *on Election Day*

And they’re all dumb as shit white people in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania 

• True 1

59 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The people that CAN be convinced will be. All of the information is there for those people. The ones who won't, wont't. It's as simple as that. No point in wasting time on people who refuse to see what's right in front of them. If you're on the wrong side nowadays it's because you are actively CHOOSING to be.

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

Weird conflating of drag=stripping, among many other problems here. 

What's weirder to me is the whole "God, Guns and Glory" mantra... crazy to me that guns are equated with religion. So fucking strange and uniquely American.

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

I get it, but their entire base doesn't care because Jesus saves. The only people that care about the hypocrisy were never going to vote for her in the first place. Then you have the geniuses in the middle that believe both sides are equally hypocritical, so pointing out one instance of this doesn't move the needle.

I do appreciate documenting this stuff, though. It's usually safe to assume that any Republican that goes hard on some moral issue is just projecting.

Last time Quin did a poll, GA was a dead heat. Latest poll now has Warnock up 10 over Walker, up more than double the number of kids Herschel forgot he had.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sicko Sherman 2

8 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

I have no problem with calling out hypocrisy. 

13 hours ago, sblfilms said:

There’s something here I just can’t put my finger on it

Everybody in running for office in the GOP now gets all of their news from a Facebook page called like "Real Patriot Storm Command Center", and there's nobody around left in a position of authority to say, "No, you idiots, that's for the rubes. You're not actually supposed to believe all that."

• Halal 2

6 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

Everybody in running for office in the GOP now gets all of their news from a Facebook page called like "Real Patriot Storm Command Center", and there's nobody around left in a position of authority to say, "No, you idiots, that's for the rubes. You're not actually supposed to believe all that."

They were there... until Liz was kicked out of the party. Listen to a similar video of the Wyoming congressional primary debate:

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Somehow worse than the Wyoming one

It's funny how all of us grew up with Dick Cheney as vice president and one of the most unlikable people in any position of power, and here we are watching his daughter sound like the most rational person in the state simply by agreeing with easy realities like "Vaccines good, insurrection bad."

• True 1