Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

Every time I see the new logo I'm just struck by how ugly it is, and how it appeals to a 12 year old's aesthetic of cool and edgy; the Zach Snyder of logos.

When I see it I'm struck by long it took me to find the damn thing because it's so generic it blends into everything else now.

Ok I’m really not trying to give this too much attention but so is X just the “logo” and it’s called twitter still? Is it still a tweet? I clicked the twitter app on the bike machine I was using an it was an X logo but it said sign up for twitter, so which is it? Also the only option was to sign up not to sign in for whatever reason (not that I would sign in to anything on a public machine like that, let alone twitter)

• Halal 1

18 minutes ago, chakoo said:

I mean, just so fucking dumb...

210520-twitter-verified-cs-70cdee.jpg
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, says in an update to its help center that subscribers can now “choose to hide your checkmark on your account.”

They can hide their check marks, but seeing the stupidest fucking take in the world from an account with the same amount of followers as me on the top of a thread is gonna make it pretty obvious. :p

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

They can hide their check marks, but seeing the stupidest fucking take in the world from an account with the same amount of followers as me on the top of a thread is gonna make it pretty obvious. :p

Not unless...

“Some features may not be available while your checkmark is hidden,” the help center also states, though it does not expand on which features may be inaccessible.