Hogwarts Legacy - Information Thread, update: reviews from OpenCritic posted

Brian

1 minute ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

And Cars 2.

Those were some of my kids first Xbox games they played... (and me, with them)

If you have some nostalgia for them I recently got the gold editions of Infinity 1-3 which gets you all of the packs with a couple exceptions like Dory and one other I can’t remember unlocked. I just put them on wishlist and then picked them all up for like $20. Fun to mess around in a bit on deck.

But your kids might be too old for them now and too young to appreciate nostalgia still :P

I wanted to make sure to grab them though just because I have some fond memories and I could see them vanishing forever randomly some day.

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

If you have some nostalgia for them I recently got the gold editions of Infinity 1-3 which gets you all of the packs with a couple exceptions like Dory and one other I can’t remember unlocked. I just put them on wishlist and then picked them all up for like $20. Fun to mess around in a bit on deck.

But your kids might be too old for them now and too young to appreciate nostalgia still :P

I wanted to make sure to grab them though just because I have some fond memories and I could see them vanishing forever randomly some day.

My kids are much older now, and unfortunately don't have nostalgia for the games they played at that age.  Thanks for the suggestion.  

4 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

:shrug:

You may be right.  My twitter feed went from lots of people complaining about it, to people mostly saying it was now working...

GMG acknowledged the issue just 90 minutes ago and is trying to find a solution if the restart + repair doesn’t work. Some are theorizing rolling unlocks are being done instead of all at once for some reason.

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Did I pick wrong??? Which house did Harry belong to? Ravenclaw was the coolest sounding name :p

Gryffindor are the cool kids (Harry and his friends).

Slytherin are the evil jerks.

Ravenclaw are “wise” or whatever (the nerds).

and everyone else gets dumped into Hufflepuff (like me). 

but as far as this game goes, I don’t get the sense that it’ll affect too much.