Capcom Countdown to Something in Seven Days

Keyser_Soze

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Remakes of Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, and Minish Cap along the lines of the Link's Awakening remake?

I’d be down for remakes, but NOT with Link’s Awakening’s art direction. Making everything look like plastic toys or whatever? For Zelda? Gross. No thank you. 

Make it full 3D with cel-shading to match the box/manual art, and then we’d be talking.

3 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

I’d be down for remakes, but NOT with Link’s Awakening’s art direction. Making everything look like plastic toys or whatever? For Zelda? Gross. No thank you.

Hates the look of Link's Awakening but loves the look of Advance Wars reboot despite looking the same but worse actually. 🤔

9 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Hates the look of Link's Awakening but loves the look of Advance Wars reboot despite looking the same but worse actually. 🤔

The style fits for Advance Wars! But not for Link’s Awakening

Kinda like how…”chibi” style character models work well for a game such as Custom Robo or Pikmin or something like that.  But chibi characters do NOT fit for a game like Metroid Prime

Toy-like models for Advance Wars = GOOD.

Toy-like models for Legend of Zelda = BAD.*

* these statements are of my own opinion and may or may not reflect others’ thoughts and/or opinions.

5 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

The style fits for Advance Wars! But not for Link’s Awakening

Kinda like how…”chibi” style character models work well for a game such as Custom Robo or Pikmin or something like that.  But chibi characters do NOT fit for a game like Metroid Prime

Toy-like models for Advance Wars = GOOD.

Toy-like models for Legend of Zelda = BAD.*

* these statements are of my own opinion and may or may not reflect others’ thoughts and/or opinions.

Or the 2D art style of the characters look great, it certainly would be nice to see that style across the whole game similar to the original games!

8 hours ago, vaxick said:

I'll be disappointed if it's not Dragons Dogma.  Yes, I realize I'm going to be disappointed, but come on Capcom, you've sold enough copies for a sequel to be made.

That won’t be what this is, but the scuttlebut I’ve heard is that they’re most certainly making another dragons dogma. 

• Shocked 1