PlayStation Plus lineup for December 2021- Godfall LOLOLO Version (PS4/PS5) - Mortal Shell (PS4) - Lego DC Super Villains (PS4)

Brian

Godfall should have been on PS+ to begin with.  

Wonder if Mortal Shell for Plus will have access to the PS5 update given it was a free upgrade.  I really need to play that game, I embarrassingly bought it because I got it for a really low price, but then it just kinda sat in the backlog.

• Brian changed the title to PlayStation Plus lineup for December 2021 has been leaked - Godfall (PS4/PS5) - Mortal Shell (PS4) - Lego DC Super Villains (PS4)
On 11/25/2021 at 9:06 PM, eventide11 said:

So Godfall not a 5/10 game? 

I would say yes. I bought it for $30 on sale a

while back and almost immediately regretted it. It gets repetitive REALLY fast and the environment literally never changes. I called Sony for a refund which they declined. lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
1280x720.jpg
WWW.PUSHSQUARE.COM

A new challenger - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS6PVLwX590 Godfall is one of December's PlayStation Plus games, except...

Looks like Epic is giving away the same thing next week. 

EGS_GodfallChallengerEdition_Counterplay
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Godfall Challenger Edition is coming soon to the Epic Games Store. Please check for availability and add to your Wishlist

This has gotta be some kind of first.  Who's idea was it to make this the free part?  lol

• Brian changed the title to PlayStation Plus lineup for December 2021- Godfall LOLOLO Version (PS4/PS5) - Mortal Shell (PS4) - Lego DC Super Villains (PS4)
On 12/1/2021 at 7:44 PM, nublood said:

I would say yes. I bought it for $30 on sale a

while back and almost immediately regretted it. It gets repetitive REALLY fast and the environment literally never changes. I called Sony for a refund which they declined. lol

Well glad I waited on it to be free lol oh well... Maybe Halo Infinite on game pass doesn't suck