How do you like your chicken?

Brian

Chicken   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Chicken

• Tendies
    • Nuggies
    • Sammies

Chic-fil-a spicy fried chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and Texas Pete is probably the best easily found fried chicken sandwich. I haven't had a proper Nashville hot chicken sandwich. Tenders who cares, they're all the fucking same. Nuggets go to McDonald's and Wendy's (they each have their own merits).

6 hours ago, Chris- said:

I mean, I would greatly prefer just whole pieces of fried chicken. Otherwise...I don't know, depends on how stoned I am or where I am. 

6 hours ago, Chris- said:

Chic-fil-a spicy fried chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and Texas Pete is probably the best easily found fried chicken sandwich. I haven't had a proper Nashville hot chicken sandwich. Tenders who cares, they're all the fucking same. Nuggets go to McDonald's and Wendy's (they each have their own merits).

This thread is over my friend's.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He's wrong about McDonald's though. Those are just flavorless pieces of rubber. You actually NEED sauce for them to taste good.

Wendy's Spicy nugs are the best and then Jack in the box or even Carls Jr. chicken stars are better than McDonald's.

I prefer McDonald's nuggets over Wendy's 😋 

Although Andrea said Canada's McDonald's nuggets are much better. I'd love to taste the difference. 

14 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Chick fil A is easily the most overhyped fast food chain in America. It's fine, I'm not saying it's bad, but it gets way more clout than it should.

I don't know man...It's not God's gift to humanity like it literally thinks it is, but I would say it is probably one of the top 3 fast food restaurants in the country (homophobia not withstanding). The chicken sandwiches are good, the fries are good (so long as you don't demand crispy fries; I recognize that might be a dealbreaker for some), the diet lemonade is like drinking crack, the shakes are fantastic if you feel like having a little treat, and the service truly is second to none. If I'm out and about and I need a quick meal, six days of the week I'm not passing up Chic-fil-a if it is available to me.

• Guillotine 1

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Chick fil A is easily the most overhyped fast food chain in America. It's fine, I'm not saying it's bad, but it gets way more clout than it should.

True. A chicken sandwich is a chicken sandwich, is a chicken sandwich. What puts them at the top choice for me is the service.

I like my chicken like I like my women, bone-in wings, preferably a large batch with a variety of different rubs and bleu cheese dip.

There is also this grocery nearby that has these chicken legs that are just fucking perfect with this out of this world teriyaki sauce coated over them.

Thing is, I don’t like teriyaki sauce that much, I mean it’s okay, but this doesn’t taste like that to me at all. I’ve asked a few times what it is to see if I can get someone to tell me the truth but not luck so far. Honestly it tastes like polynesian to me which is also a great flavor for wings.