How do you like your chicken?

Brian

Chicken   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Chicken

• Tendies
    • Nuggies
    • Sammies

This morning I went to brunch at a more upscale restaurant that just opened in my neighborhood and my lady got their fried chicken sandwich; I had a few bites and it was utterly delightful. Juicy fried chicken thigh, habanero honey, and pickled cabbage slaw on a homemade sesame bun. It fucking ruled. And it was only $14, which is pretty reasonable for such a well-made scratch sandwich.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

This morning I went to brunch at a more upscale restaurant that just opened in my neighborhood and my lady got their fried chicken sandwich; I had a few bites and it was utterly delightful. Juicy fried chicken thigh, habanero honey, and pickled cabbage slaw on a homemade sesame bun. It fucking ruled. And it was only $14, which is pretty reasonable for such a well-made scratch sandwich.

You are so, so very white. You should get "gastropub with elevated American fare" tattooed on you somewhere.

I say that with all the love.

4 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

uoUeW3e.jpg
I got this monstrosity from a little place down the street. It barely qualifies as a sandwich, because the slab of fried chicken is so large and juicy, combined with the sauce and slaw on top, the bun doesn’t stand a chance. 

It's like the fried chicken is wearing a cute little hat

17 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

uoUeW3e.jpg
I got this monstrosity from a little place down the street. It barely qualifies as a sandwich, because the slab of fried chicken is so large and juicy, combined with the sauce and slaw on top, the bun doesn’t stand a chance. 

that looks good as fuck