Active Bomb Threat outside Library of Congress *update* Times Square possibly too

So looks like I missed a big nothing burger. Glad to see everyone is ok, minus the mental health of this Trumpium. Although I was hoping for a little something to of happen as well. It’s like going to a NASCAR race, and you know there’s a ton of talented drivers on the track. Still I’m not really there for just a clean race, because I’m really there expecting crashes, car flips and maybe a a little bit of cars bursting into flames as well.

nothing about the NYC evacuation? 

1 hour ago, osxmatt said:

Thread

I'm wondering if all of this is going to wind up revealing that this guy was goaded into doing this, or assisted in some way (with the potential explosive device) by the FBI. 

Do we know if the device even had the right stuff in it to explode? Or was it completely fake in every way?

58 minutes ago, CayceG said:

I'm wondering if all of this is going to wind up revealing that this guy was goaded into doing this, or assisted in some way (with the potential explosive device) by the FBI. 

Do we know if the device even had the right stuff in it to explode? Or was it completely fake in every way?

There's a few things he said that some of the more conspiracy minded folks on twitter are reading as "a fed put him up to this"

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

There's a few things he said that some of the more conspiracy minded folks on twitter are reading as "a fed put him up to this"

A friend of mine said this directly, but I didn't what stuff specifically. 

Do you know what the specifics were that lead people to believe that connection?

Of COURSE the Feds put him up to it... what self respecting upstanding white male citizen would EVER think about doing something like this unless they were coerced/tricked by THEM. Same with Sandy Hook, 911, the Oklahoma City Bombing, Pulse Night Club and all the other incidents where right minded citizens were goaded/tricked into doing something by The GUV'MENT that they would NEVER think to do on their own. 

Yeah. I can totally buy that he was primed to do all of this with his own watching/reading/listening habits, but helped along from just believing and hearing to actually doing. 

I 100% believe that the news will come out in the future that he was in contact with some undercover FBI informant. 

13 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Yeah. I can totally buy that he was primed to do all of this with his own watching/reading/listening habits, but helped along from just believing and hearing to actually doing. 

I 100% believe that the news will come out in the future that he was in contact with some undercover FBI informant. 

The guy is supposedly on psychoactive medication - "they" could be the voices in his own damned head.

13 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The guy is supposedly on psychoactive medication - "they" could be the voices in his own damned head.

True. But also

mahin-khan-ft-edit1.jpg?auto=compress%2C
THEINTERCEPT.COM

Mahin Khan had serious mental health and developmental issues that the FBI was aware of, family members say. The case against him involves the use of a government informant.