~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

15 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

@CayceG @Commissar SFLUFAN

Patrick Wyman has an article for Defector. 

Patrick DESPISES Columbus with a seething fury.

In the Zoom call with Mike Duncan a week ago, someone asked Patrick what two historical figures he'd want to see get into an MMA fight with each other.  Patrick said he wanted to see Columbus fight Lincoln so he could watch Lincoln beat "the living shit" out of Columbus.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

In the Zoom call with Mike Duncan a week ago, someone asked Patrick what two historical figures he'd want to see get into an MMA fight with each other.  Patrick said he wanted to see Columbus fight Lincoln so he could watch Lincoln beat "the living shit" out of Columbus.

He knows how to pick em too. Because Lincoln is in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame because of how dominant he was in his youth.

On 7/28/2021 at 9:49 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Did you get his new book? I got it based on his Chapotraphouse appearance. I didn't know the guy existed until then.

13 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Not yet - I'll pick it up when I pick up Mike Duncan's new book in a couple of weeks.

He also released a chapter in his podcast feed. Unsurprisingly it is also good.

I'll be picking up the audiobook version of both books. Don't have time to do much actual reading these days.