On 11/4/2021 at 9:26 AM, thewhyteboar said:

12 gallons of milk a week.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:30 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

On 11/4/2021 at 9:33 AM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Some of the only funny mad TV I've ever seen

On 11/4/2021 at 9:35 AM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Just your normal middle class family filled with milk chugging hogs

On 11/4/2021 at 9:50 AM, CitizenVectron said:

When I used to live with my former best friend, he would drink 2-4L of milk of per day (that's 1/2 - 1 gallons). He had two 4L jugs in the fridge, another few in the fridge in the basement, and then he froze a few more in the deepfreeze. When he thawed them, he had to shake them vigorously to get the fats to de-chunk. So...he was drinking anywhere from 4-7 gallons per week on his own.

Coincidentally when he moved away for a different degree he cut out milk and lost about 40 pounds.

On 11/4/2021 at 10:12 AM, SuperSpreader said:

White people are disgusting

Some follow-up on this from Politico:

And to top it all off, they have two homes in their names.

Milk not being $1.99 since 1979 makes sense, since that’s kinda what we are doing here right? Just pretend inflation hasn’t happened in the last 4 decades and it started this January. 

The inflation angle is weird atm because it’s like they have been teasing that they are going to complain about inflation since January but aren’t fully ready yet so you just get these strange things.

My Dad knows he’s supposed to talk about inflation but doesn’t have much else yet to say about it, so he kind of just says “and you gotta watch out about that inflation” and I’ll be like “what about it” and he’ll be like George Constanza when he has half a point “well uh uh you know inflation i’llllll tell ya”.

wrt4rgq3eafsd.jpg
DAILYNEWSREPORTED.COM

Seattle, WA- Lori Williams (33), thought she was in a happy marriage. She and her husband have two kids, a dog and 2 cats. From all appearances they are a happy and thriving couple. Lori stays home with the kids and Yuri, her husband is a realtor. It wasn’t unusual for either one to surprise...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:
wrt4rgq3eafsd.jpg
DAILYNEWSREPORTED.COM

Seattle, WA- Lori Williams (33), thought she was in a happy marriage. She and her husband have two kids, a dog and 2 cats. From all appearances they are a happy and thriving couple. Lori stays home with the kids and Yuri, her husband is a realtor. It wasn’t unusual for either one to surprise...

smells oniony

I guess whatever conservative vomit my Dad is currently into is going back hard against 2014’s proposition 47 in California again (making theft under $950 a misdemeanor). Apparently its actually legal to steal anything under $950 in their reality now. I told my Dad like cool, let’s get free ipads. The stories he was telling are of the smash and grab organized crime rings which is just a weird crime thing and like includes more than just theft (damage of property, money laundering, organized crime stuff). Also in his story the 2014 law happened this year and had other changes to reality.

But anyway all of it is just so besides the point because there isn’t really actually a point. He’s not trying to talk about crime. I say to him since he’s just listing off random crime events “So you are talking about crime?”. And he goes like “Oh, so you think it’s exaggeration? Just making it up?” And like wait, what? Making what up, he’s just listing random crimes, nothing is being connected to a greater point. In his mind he was saying how evil the left is but there wasn’t a good connection between leftists and the organized crime sprees, it’s just things he’s repeating because he's being indoctrinated with it and assumes there is one. 

And as he talks about the crimes of course it’s peppered with “he was Black” spoken in parenthesis. Eventually it got to a point where even he realized all he was doing was sitting there complaining about Black people and changed the subject.

Something about it was sticking with me and I kind of figured it out as I was writing this up. It’s just how much the right has codified the left to represent people of color. Like a lot of the time it really is just replacing the words so they can talk openly about their disdain for non white people. I mean obviously they’ve done that, but man its just so blatant and all over the place and we just pretend it’s not what’s happening in a lot of these social conversations.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, stepee said:

I guess whatever conservative vomit my Dad is currently into is going back hard against 2014’s proposition 47 in California again (making theft under $950 a misdemeanor). Apparently its actually legal to steal anything under $950 in their reality now. I told my Dad like cool, let’s get free ipads. The stories he was telling are of the smash and grab organized crime rings which is just a weird crime thing and like includes more than just theft (damage of property, money laundering, organized crime stuff). Also in his story the 2014 law happened this year and had other changes to reality.

But anyway all of it is just so besides the point because there isn’t really actually a point. He’s not trying to talk about crime. I say to him since he’s just listing off random crime events “So you are talking about crime?”. And he goes like “Oh, so you think it’s exaggeration? Just making it up?” And like wait, what? Making what up, he’s just listing random crimes, nothing is being connected to a greater point. In his mind he was saying how evil the left is but there wasn’t a good connection between leftists and the organized crime sprees, it’s just things he’s repeating because he's being indoctrinated with it and assumes there is one. 

And as he talks about the crimes of course it’s peppered with “he was Black” spoken in parenthesis. Eventually it got to a point where even he realized all he was doing was sitting there complaining about Black people and changed the subject.

Something about it was sticking with me and I kind of figured it out as I was writing this up. It’s just how much the right has codified the left to represent people of color. Like a lot of the time it really is just replacing the words so they can talk openly about their disdain for non white people. I mean obviously they’ve done that, but man its just so blatant and all over the place and we just pretend it’s not what’s happening in a lot of these social conversations.

AOC is a gift to them because it gives them an outspoken leftist who isn't white. While they can get their base to strongly dislike/hate Sanders or Clinton or Warren, they can't get them to viscerally hate them the same way they can a person of colour.

• True 1

6 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

AOC is a gift to them because it gives them an outspoken leftist who isn't white. While they can get their base to strongly dislike/hate Sanders or Clinton or Warren, they can't get them to viscerally hate them the same way they can a person of colour.

One time my Dad said that AOC was “fucking evil” and I was like lol wait like maybe you don’t think her plans will work but how is she evil? He said something about her being a lying bitch or whatever. I explained that like look you can’t say her policies she pushes for are evil, they are all positive helpful things, you can disagree with the means of achieving the goals, but the goals themselves are things that you yourself want. So maybe just argue on what you think is a stronger way to get to the goals instead of baselessly calling the person evil. Along those lines. Anyway he actually kind of got it for a moment but that was thousands of brain washing sessions ago and she’s back to being evil I believe.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 4:08 PM, stepee said:

It's been that way (in politics) since the first black delegate to the DNC.