so u vaxed yet

stepee

3 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

I already had "covid" if you wanna call it that I sure as hell didn't get tested but no need for an experimental vaccine that does nothing except inject god knows what into you, no thanks. 10 years from now if it's proven safe I'll consider it, but as of now fuck no.

Icing on the cake.

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

The very people I expected to be dumb answered as expected. lol

Why does it bother you if some people choose not to get vaccinated? I mean your protected. So what’s it to you? I mean it’s my body my choice. 

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why does it bother you if some people choose not to get vaccinated? I mean your protected. So what’s it to you? 

Vaccines are not 100% effective. The best results are achieved with herd immunity when many people are vaccinated. I'm not sure about this vaccine set, but there are also often immunocompromised people who cannot get vaccines and who greatly depend on herd immunity from the rest of the population to protect them.

You also have issues with allowing the virus to continue in subpopulations because it gives it chances to mutate in ways that make existing vaccines less effective.

Unfortunately, the reality is the choice to not get a vaccine doesn't just hurt yourself, it hurts the society in which you live.

15 minutes ago, legend said:

Vaccines are not 100% effective. The best results are achieved with herd immunity when many people are vaccinated. I'm not sure about this vaccine set, but there are also often immunocompromised people who cannot get vaccines and who greatly depend on herd immunity from the rest of the population to protect them.

You also have issues with allowing the virus to continue in subpopulations because it gives it chances to mutate in ways that make existing vaccines less effective.

Unfortunately, the reality is the choice to not get a vaccine doesn't just hurt yourself, it hurts the society in which you live.

Lots of things hurt the society in which I live. 

13 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Lots of things hurt the society in which I live. 

Well, here's one thing you can do to help yourself and society, and it's free!

But aside from that, I should think your question is answered. I (and others) care whether other people get vaccinated because their decision impacts all of us.