Starfield - Information Thread, update: PC Update 1.9.47.0 now available through Steam Beta branch

SaysWho?

On 2/9/2022 at 5:00 AM, XxEvil AshxX said:

I mean, it probably will be. It's the first new Bethesda IP in years so the hype is there, AND it'll be accessible via Game Pass. It's a pretty safe bet Phil's making lol.

EDIT: I like how they mention that the Playstation platform has sold better than Xbox and has provided a large audience, but fail to mention that Bethesda games have traditionally ran like (relative) ass on Playstation and usually everybody plays them on Xbox/PC anyway lol.

Eventually perhaps, but I wouldn't bet on it anytime soon. Skyrim has been selling on every platform under the sun for over a decade. It sold 30 million copies before it was released on Switch, VR, or the most recent console gen. So by this (obviously wanting) list it could well be in the top 15 selling games of all time, more than double the best selling game in the Halo franchise (which is apparently Halo 3, with ~15M sold).

If Starfield is good enough to be appreciated and played for a decade, I think we'll all be happy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Starfield (Armistice/Remembrance/Veterans Day 2022) - Information Thread, update: "Official VASCO (robot companion) Behind the Scenes" video
4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Yes, but I think he's implying (hoping) that there would be some beneficial cross-pollination with the other studios.

Exactly this.

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Me too, of course! Is there any suggestion that anything like that would happen?

One can hope.

• True 1

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The Outer Worlds felt a lot better than any open world Bethesda game.

I couldn't disagree more. Outer Wilds world wasn't very big or as mysterious as Fallout. I'm smokin weed right now so I honestly don't know what I was going to type next.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Starfield (11 November 2022) - Information Thread, update: "Into the Starfield - Episode 3: The Sound of Adventure"
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Starfield (2023?) - Information Thread, update: release postponed to first half of 2023
On 4/26/2022 at 10:21 AM, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Does anyone still believe? 
Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor

On 4/26/2022 at 10:22 AM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Certainly not me!

Smart ones

On 4/26/2022 at 10:34 AM, stepee said:

I haven’t heard anything to the contrary, I bet it’s almost done.

On 4/26/2022 at 10:29 AM, best3444 said:

I don't know. I'm pretty confident that it releases this year. They've been working on it for a very long time.

Dumb ones

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1