Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (30 May 2024) - Biden gives Ukraine permission to strike some targets inside Russia with American weapons

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I wonder how much the US has gotten under Putin's skin by just dumping intel everywhere and revealing how deep they are in his military/systems.

Apparently decades of cold war intelligence didn't just end, can't tell if saddam has wmds, but we know when Putin takes a shit. 

18 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Apparently decades of cold war intelligence didn't just end, can't tell if saddam has wmds, but we know when Putin takes a shit. 

Just some guy online but I do wonder if it may be the case especially given the enthusiasm Russian ministers had for this in their videotaped meeting with Putin 

• True 1

9 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Just some guy online but I do wonder if it may be the case especially given the enthusiasm Russian ministers had for this in their videotaped meeting with Putin 

I really do think it's entirely plausible that there's a "Cardinal" in the Kremlin.

And if that's the case, then it could be the reason why we haven't sanctioned the oligarchs because:

(a) Sanctioning all of them would hurt our "Cardinal" and he/they might end their cooperation, and

(b) Sanctioning all but a few of them would immediately point towards the potential identity of the "Cardinal"

Therefore, it makes sense to sanction NONE of them to avoid compromising the asset.

• True 1