~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I highly suggest two portfolios. The first portfolio is a buy and hold. This will be your AMDs, NFLXs, and MSFTs. The companies you believe in and want to hold forever. The second portfolio is your day trading. This will be your OTCs, Options, and swing trades.  Use your second portfolio to experiment, learn, succeed, and fail. 

I actually meant to mention something similar in my mega-post! :sun:
I mostly focused on long and short term plays instead of forever holds. 
Speaking of forever holds, I just looked at Corsair... holy F. Count me in. I wish their stock had more RGB, though.

9 hours ago, Pikachu said:

Finally got my stock account set up. Going to do a lot of reading and research over the coming weeks.

Look into and keep an eye on...

VFF - wait for a Monday dip, but it’s been growing steadily and should continue.

OCGN - is likely still a good play, wait for a dip

NVIV - more risk but could be a great long term 

CCIV - should dip on Monday unless there’s an official announcement for the merger with Lucid Motors pre-market. It will explode when it happens.

IPOE - currently dipping because a few outlets don’t like the CEO and are trying to do hit-pieces on him... but, they’re merging with SoFi and taking it public. Get that dip.

WWR - they’re the only battery graphite-development holding company in the US afaik, and that = EV batteries. Definitely more long term.

There’s also VISIL, but I think Friday was the day to buy. They’re a security-tech company, but, their camera/satellite tech is being used today in the Superbowl. 💥 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Komusha said:

I went in on VFF Friday. Let’s watch that play out.

If you got in above $15.25, don't freak out, it may dip Monday then come back. This week is likely going to be insane because of the stimulus. VFF is my second favorite stock atm. <3 

My stupid ass bought more at $15.4 then kicked myself when I saw it drop back to the $15 I wanted. Not worried, if it dips back to the $14s I'm gonna load up.

7 minutes ago, elbobo said:

If you want a real case of "god why didn't I know about this sooner" look at TSNP. $1000 invested back in early October would have you comfortably retired now, $10,000 would have given you generational wealth. 

It’s time to create Day One Blockchain, team

Can someone please explain why there's so much hype on ZYNE? I legit cannot figure this one out. Pharma company making non-psychoactive transdermal cannabis. Who is this for? That just means the THC is removed, right? CBD is otc virtually everywhere - what's the benefit? Their stock is all over the place too but I keep seeing them pimped as "big things to come!". :confused: 

41 minutes ago, elbobo said:

If you want a real case of "god why didn't I know about this sooner" look at TSNP. $1000 invested back in early October would have you comfortably retired now, $10,000 would have given you generational wealth. 

SIRC is another one. I’m trying to find some that I like and riding it to see what happens. 

Oh, yea, @Joe, this is the other thing with Covaxin and one of the reasons I have a lot of faith in it; because it's a whole-virion inactivated vaccine instead of mRNA, there's a high chance that it will be safe for children and that should be confirmed relatively soon. I'm not sure what the status with the others are in regards to being approved for people under 16.

photo.jpg
TIMESOFINDIA.INDIATIMES.COM

India News: Covaxin will now also be tested on infants as young as two years, Bharat Biotech chairman and managing director Dr Krishna Ella said on Monday. “…We a