~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

12 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Where do you go for info/tips/whatevs? Anything you recommend?

For the last 6 months, I have been chilling in the Atlas Trading discord.  I have had success with their picks but a lot of it are short plays. 

social
WWW.WSJ.COM

The stock price of Churchill Capital Corp IV has surged more than 220% following a January report that the blank-check company was in talks to merge with startup Lucid Motors.

It’s down today. Good entry point if you believe the Lucid deal is happening 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

For the last 6 months, I have been chilling in the Atlas Trading discord.  I have had success with their picks but a lot of it are short plays. 

I'll check it out even though I hate Discord :p :sun: 

social
WWW.WSJ.COM

The stock price of Churchill Capital Corp IV has surged more than 220% following a January report that the blank-check company was in talks to merge with startup Lucid Motors.

It’s down today. Good entry point if you believe the Lucid deal is happening 

Yea, I've been talking about CCIV pretty much this entire thread :lol: 

I'm so mad it took forever for my money to settle with Webull. When I wanted to buy it was like $22-23/share... but, I got in at $28.30/share because of the delay. It’s well above my position, so whatever. It's currently getting a short attack to drive the cost down. Merger is going to be announced any day now and it gonna go BOOM. 

OCGN is also being hit hard with short attacks, let me get in cheaply :dab2:

15 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Webull definitely needs to complete my transfer because I want to add more and it won't let me until the first 2 finalize.

Good news is that once your first completes it seems to be a lot more generous and faster with giving you credit for immediate trading on incoming deposits. I did a $500 deposit this morning for wiggle room if I want to grab more OCGN, VFF or CCIV on a dip and it gave me a $500 credit about 1-min later. :dancing2:

4 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Just tell me where 

You know where <3 

I’m in for 500,000 shares of HCMC. Take it to $1, and then the moon!

(do not buy this, it’s basically some convenience stores and vape shops with some sketchy patent claims)

Just now, sblfilms said:

I’m in for 500,000 shares of HCMC. Take it to $1, and then the moon!

(do not buy this, it’s basically some convenience stores and vape shops with some sketchy patent claims)

Vanguard doesn't let you buy penny stocks. I need a YOLO account that isn't a piece of shit like Robinhood.

I'll share some of my speculative gambling stocks. The small position stocks I think they are likely to fail, but there's that off chance of a 50x gain or so. All of these are long-term holds, not trading stocks.

I have a small position in: 

AGE- AgeX Therapeutics - Owns some IP related to methods to reverse age related damage. Nothing has gone through trials of any kind. It's been struggling with cash a while. Juvenescence, a company backed by billionaire Jim Mellon, owns most of the company for now. Juvenescence is also looking at an IPO soon which I will probably purchase. The idea here is to get in on the next big bubble (think big tech, cannabis, crypto), which could end up being age related biotech. 

LCTX- Lineage Cell Therapeutics- AgeX sort of split off LCTX and they share some of the same basic methods. They focus on theraputics for degenerative diseases. 

I have larger positions in the following. I don't see these stocks going to the moon, but I'm targeting a 2x return over a 2-3 year period: 

AMD- Everyone here knows who they are. Whether they can double or not from here depends on if they can increase their scale in manufacturing by working with Samsung in addition to TSMC as well as getting more datacenter wins. They have the right management team to keep moving up and I'm going to continue holding.

CNK- As mentioned earlier, Cinemark is a better managed movie theater company. 

Bitcoin- I started tip toeing into cryptos this December with small positions in Bitcoin and Ethereum. 

Ethereum- I have more in ETH than Bitcoin. I believe there is more upside here because it seems like it is more flexible and efficient than Bitcoin. They both seem like they're in a bubble, so I'm only putting small amounts in and I'm hoping for a complete crash. If that doesn't happen, then I'll just accept that at least I got in with something.

I don't hold any other cryptos. I think the 2 largest are speculative enough as it is. 

Edited

** I gamble with a small % of my portfolio. The rest is in index funds. For long-term investing, check out 

WWW.BOGLEHEADS.ORG

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Good news is that once your first completes it seems to be a lot more generous and faster with giving you credit for immediate trading on incoming deposits. I did a $500 deposit this morning for wiggle room if I want to grab more OCGN, VFF or CCIV on a dip and it gave me a $500 credit about 1-min later. :dancing2:

You know where <3 

But I wanted to buy more AMC when it hit $7, and see what happens this Friday during takeoff :(