~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

2 minutes ago, Komusha said:

Definitely feeling a lot better after getting scared by that dip on Friday. :p

Hey, I bought more at $15.50 and cried when I saw it went back to $15.05, BUT, was not concerned because I'm expecting $17+ this week. The only way it's dropping for real and not just a temp dip is if there's bad news on cannabis/pot/marijuana/weed/puff puff give US legislation. :p 

23 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

So I got in on some Novavax a few weeks ago, when should I be looking to cash out? It's pretty damn high right now.

To elaborate on what I said earlier, Novavax was developing NanoFlu before the pandemic. Since the COVID vaccine works, it's a very good indicator that the flu vaccine will work as well. Some of it is priced in right now, sure, but the stock still has a long way to go.

24 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

@sblfilms- OCGN should be hitting $13 again today if you missed/hesitated on the opportunity to sell a small piece of your shares off. I think I'm going to have to modify my re-buy to the $8-9 range, this is well beyond what I expected today! 

I am ride or die to $30. I mentioned this elsewhere with Kal, but 2020 was...real good for me. My new drive in by itself generated $120k to me as a 50% equity partner from September to mid December 😮 So all this stonks business is just funsies for a kid who grew up poor and now has an income stream he could never have dreamed of. 

And I mean this with all sincerity, if any of you ever find yourself in a tight spot financially, send me a message and I can probably assist. 

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I am ride or die to $30. I mentioned this elsewhere with Kal, but 2020 was...real good for me. My new drive in by itself generated $120k to me as a 50% equity partner from September to mid December 😮 So all this

stonks business is just funsies for a kid who grew up poor and now has an income stream he could never have dreamed of. 

And I mean this with all sincerity, if any of you ever find yourself in a tight spot financially, send me a message and I can probably assist. 

Hey, man, I just always find it more fun to be riding purely on house money :sun: 

Just now, Spork3245 said:

Hey, man, I just always find it more fun to be riding purely on house money :sun: 

I guess that is my point...this is ALL on house money now 😂

34 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

$HCMC up 43% today. My 750k shares are now worth $1700. I hold for $1/share 😂

Same bud. OTC making tendies upon tendies

22 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

@ManUtdRedDevils$KMPH is really shooting up today too, I should've grabbed last week in the $7s. Now I'm hoping to get mid-$8 on a dip :p 

it’s gonna run up until 3/2 so plenty of room to go. 

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Holy shit. OCGN $15 break incoming. I have no fucking clue what's happening.

Does this change your dog's opinion of what the stock could be or does your dog really like the stock to get to about $25 and then settle down once that P3 news drops? 

2 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

Does this change your dog's opinion of what the stock could be or does your dog really like the stock to get to about $25 and then settle down once that P3 news drops? 

Nah, $25-35 should still be consolidated number, according to Shadow. It'll max at $50-60 for a bit before settling down to that, though. It's not going to hold at this current price, it's too high with no concrete data except for the P2 trials.

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Nah, $25-35 should still be consolidated number, according to Shadow. It'll max at $50-60 for a bit before settling down to that, though. It's not going to hold at this current price, it's too high with no concrete data except for the P2 trials.

It's awesome that as soon as you type that it shoots past $15...hahaha