~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

ITRM is exploding on after market because some guys on Twitter are pimping it as the next ocgn.

I bought 420 before the close of the day 😮 Moon it tomorrow pre market and I’m out!

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Same. The market is crazy. I expect 100% or bust. 

I basically will take any gain on this one. Feeling kind icky about it already :lol:

Guys, be careful with any/all med stocks today/this week. Be ready to bail while you’re at a profit. Virtually every med stock I own or have been watching is spiking like crazy since AM last night; everyone is just chasing for another OCGN. This has got to be a bubble that will burst quickly and violently.

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Guys, be careful with any/all med stocks today/this week. Be ready to bail while you’re at a profit. Virtually every med stock I own or have been watching is spiking like crazy since AM last night; everyone is just chasing for another OCGN. This has got to be a bubble that will burst quickly and violently.

You including OCGN in this or do you think they're outside that bubble?   (I know you said any and all).

I am out of OCGN, OGEN, and HCMC. Between those three I’m +$6800 since Monday of last week. I’m good with that and should probably stop spending so much time looking at charts 😂

6 hours ago, Chollowa said:

You including OCGN in this or do you think they're outside that bubble?   (I know you said any and all).

Yes, it's coming down today (or later this week), yesterday was chasers and day traders, not long term investors. OCGN isn't one to worry about unless you bought in at $10+ - once P3 results are public, that's when the fun begins. I'm mostly talking about OPGN and OGEN and what-not - they're all be crashing back down to about what they were before the sympathy-swings yesterday; if you bought during the spike, you could get burned: never chase, be prepared to sell.

I’m pretty sure with $10,000 and a fairly conservative day trading strategy, an even decent investor could walk away with $400 a day. If I had more time on my hands, I’d probably do that for fun.

Just drive 2.5 hours to look at a drive in revitalization vanity project for a timber millionaire so I can get him to front cash for drive in/RV park so I’m pretty much signing up for 3 months of no life to get these things done for Memorial Day weekend.

13 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m pretty sure with $10,000 and a fairly conservative day trading strategy, an even decent investor could walk away with $400 a day. If I had more time on my hands, I’d probably do that for fun.

Just drive 2.5 hours to look at a drive in revitalization vanity project for a timber millionaire so I can get him to front cash for drive in/RV park so I’m pretty much signing up for 3 months of no life to get these things done for Memorial Day weekend.

Just day trade for a few more weeks instead: then you won’t need that guy to front cash!

I have about $3k to start trading with, which I've been meaning to do. I need to set up a TD account, though, as what I normally use doesn't allow for trades with unsettled money or instant bank transfers, etc. It's more for like retirement and shit like that. I'm pretty sure it's TD that allows for instant bank transfers with Bank of America. I'll have to double check that.

45 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

This seems impossible, long term. Don’t something like 95%+ of day traders end up getting washed? It’s difficult to accept that the failure rate is solely due to chance or a lack of starting capital.