~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

2 minutes ago, 69los said:

On a side note, thank you for Ocugen!

:sun:

I only bought 200 shares, but up 100% for me this week. Trying to decide if this is a hold for moon, or cash and roll. Either way, fun to see a little liftoff this week!

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

That was my OG buy in, I wanted more and had to average up :D 

When the Phase 3 trials go public in 4-5 weeks, it's going to be $25-35, easy. Hold the line, spartan!

I’m definitely holding!

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

I’m definitely holding!

FYI, don't expect novavax numbers - they didn't make the Covaxin covid-vaccine, they just have the commercial rights to it for NA and SA... and, it looks like Brazil wants it over the others. $25-35 seems reasonable, $50 possible but don't get too excited for that :p 

BTW, not financial advice, I have no idea what I'm saying, my dog was typing for me a bit, do your DD. #discalimer

Who knows. I went ahead and out what I left in my E*TRADE account after transferring my principal out in at $5.28, another 380 shares. Don’t need Novavax numbers to walk away happy.

30 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Every time my eyes drift over to my AMC stock I mutter "I hate you, AMC. Regal is so much better, and your popcorn is over oiled."

IF eel like the quality of the kernels is what makes AMC popcorn so bad. That said, I would give alot to be sitting in an AMC auditorium, eating their overpriced popcorn while watching a mediocre film like The Little Things. 

1 minute ago, Chollowa said:

IF eel like the quality of the kernels is what makes AMC popcorn so bad. That said, I would give alot to be sitting in an AMC auditorium, eating their overpriced popcorn while watching a mediocre film like The Little Things. 

All movie theater popcorn is bad. #changemymind #airpopper4lyfe

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

All movie theater popcorn is bad. #changemymind #airpopper4lyfe

Arclight Popcorn is good. Hell, I think even the Regal Cinemas popcorn around here is good. It's not premium level popcorn, but it's better than the shit they sell at AMC. That said, I buy a popcorn almost every time I see a film. 

Guys, seriously, if you can afford the buy-in price, CCIV could be $70 next week, it's been in the low-mid $30s all day. Once the deal with Lucid is official, it's gonna be over $100, easy. I'm waiting for a dip to $31 or lower and I'm buying more - as much as I hate to up my average :p 

Just now, Massdriver said:

Damn I should have thrown my speculation cash into OCGN with you guys!

It was probably the safest bet out there once the contract was announced since India was already initiating the process for emergency use on Covaxin despite there still be 3 days left on the Phase-3 trial. It was almost weird that it took this long to begin exploding, tbh! :sun:  

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

It was probably the safest bet out there once the contract was announced since India was already initiating the process for emergency use on Covaxin despite there still be 3 days left on the Phase-3 trial. It was almost weird that it took this long to begin exploding, tbh! :sun:  

What if the phase 3 trials were bad, or what if they don't get approval in the US? I shouldn't ask these sorts of questions because the price is up!!

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

That was my OG buy in, I wanted more and had to average up :D 

When the Phase 3 trials go public in 4-5 weeks, it's going to be $25-35, easy. Hold the line, spartan!

So my friend who was the Novavax oracle is telling me that it's definitely getting approved in the US. But why? The phase 3 trials happening right now are in India. Why would the the FDA give Ocugen an EUA with India trial results but not Novavax with UK trial results? Asking seriously because I want to invest in this company, but I can't get past that question in my head.

4 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

What if the phase 3 trials were bad, or what if they don't get approval in the US? I shouldn't ask these sorts of questions because the price is up!!

There were 3 days left and India began emergency use process. Safe bet =/= definitive. Do your DD :p. US is kinda "who cares" with it, Brazil is where it will make money.

Just now, Joe said:

So my friend who was the Novavax oracle is telling me that it's definitely getting approved in the US. But why? The phase 3 trials happening right now are in India. Why would the the FDA give Ocugen an EUA with India trial results but not Novavax with UK trial results? Asking seriously because I want to invest in this company, but I can't get past that question in my head.

The money is going to be in Brazil.

India might have more similar phase-3 trials to US than UK?

1 minute ago, Massdriver said:

CCIV vs VFF

Which should I toss a little bit of play money in?

CCIV is going to cost you big money to get a real foot in, VFF is half the cost. CCIV could be $100/share by EOM, VFF could be $50 by EOY.

Do your DD.

#NotFinancialAdvice #MyDogTypedThisForMe

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

India might have more similar phase-3 trials to US than UK?

CCIV is going to cost you big money to get a real foot in, VFF is half the cost. CCIV could be $100/share by EOM, VFF could be $50 by EOY.

Do your DD.

#NotFinancialAdvice #MyDogTypedThisForMe

Maybe, but that wouldn't seem likely, right? And they don't have a backup US trial like Novavax.

4 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Which part doesn't seem likely? OCGN will be handling anything NA or SA related and that deal just got struck.

Sorry, I should have highlighted. The part where you said that the India trial might be more similar to US trials than the UK trial. I just don't see them making much money in the US at this point, but I would literally love to be wrong.

Just now, Joe said:

Sorry, I should have highlighted. The part where you said that the India trial might be more similar to US trials than the UK trial. I just don't see them making much money in the US at this point, but I would literally love to be wrong.

16 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

photo.jpg
TIMESOFINDIA.INDIATIMES.COM

Rest of World News: The Brazilian government announced Wednesday it was negotiating the purchase of 30 million coronavirus vaccine doses from Russia and India, after regu