~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

18 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Looking at share price is pointless, market cap is the thing to look at.  I think it is potentially a 100B+ company. It will never be FB or twitter as far as users but I do think it will be more valuable to advertisers and provide better data than any social media site. People who go on Pinterest literally want to be advertised to. Its hard to beat that.

Oh, for sure. I get 90% of my recipes from Pinterest. :p 

I meant short-term spike, long-term was always going to be high.
Let me rephrase: would the current $70-range be a good point to get in, or would it better to wait for the next dip?

15 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Oh, for sure. I get 90% of my recipes from Pinterest. :p 

I meant short-term spike, long-term was always going to be high.
Let me rephrase: would the current $70-range be a good point to get in, or would it better to wait for the next dip?

Well it would have been but it mooned after hours. I do think it is a long term hold but I suspect growth will slow down as the pandemic eases.

Their monetization is gonna continue to grow massively though so I do think it is a good long term hold. I'm not selling anytime soon.

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

No, he doesn’t. He’s the richest man in the world and has a history of manipulating stocks via social media.

No, he absolutely does. Free speech can't be infringed because the stock market is mad. If he has no stake, its not manipulation.

The idea people should be prevented from saying words that might move stocks is ridiculous, period.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

@Joe novavax seems to have kind of leveled out for the time being, do you say hold for future tendies or no?

The valuation seems absurd right now, but I'm holding. They haven't even gotten FDA approval yet. When they do, it should go higher. Plus, NanoFlu is on the pipeline. A flu vaccine with over 90% efficacy is on the horizon for this company (it uses the same tech as the COVID vaccine). This is not to say that the price won't drop tomorrow or shit like that, but I'm not a day trader. I'm not a financial advisor so take this advice with a grain of salt, however future tendies appear to be secured.

16 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

No, there is no specific law that says someone can't say "Doge", no matter how rich they are.

This is some high level pedantry. I applaud you.

Seriously, though, VFF is Canadian based and has been laying US infrastructure for awhile now, especially in Texas (hemp until pot is legal) afaik. They also own Pure Sunfarms which just launched “real fruit juice” based gummies. I got in the other day at $13.9/share, and it’s already touching $15/share - I’m hoping this to hit $40-50+ long term. Probably buying more shares if it dips today.

11 hours ago, sblfilms said:

This is some high level pedantry. I applaud you.

Facts are pedantry? Do you believe for one second the SC would uphold the banning of a single word being said by a single person from the SEC? 

This is not the same as his comments about his own company, share prices, and wanting to take tesla private. 

13 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Where do you guys who are more experienced with trading go to learn? Not so much for tips or whatever, but just straight up education on it. The biggest thing I’ve taken away so far is “do not chase”. 

I did a search on YouTube and there was an hour long video by an asian fellow who went through all the details, how to read the stuff on the stock page, understanding leverage, margins, how to evaluate fundamentals, etc. If I come across it again, ill post it here.

Just stay away from Anton Kriel and his institute of traders bullshit.

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

CCIV CEO is appearing on CNBC. I think the interview will be a fluff piece and will not announce the Lucid deal. This could lead to a dip as expectations are high.  Buy the dips. 

It was the Lucid CEO, wasn’t it? “We can neither confirm nor deny the merger with Churchhill” :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Guys, seriously, buy VFF. It was $13.9 when I bought in and it's going to hit $16 today. Holy F. I'm kicking myself for not buying more. This thing is going to be $40-50+ year end.

In it to win it kid.

What is this company?

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Guys, seriously, buy VFF. It was $13.9 when I bought in and it's going to hit $16 today. Holy F. I'm kicking myself for not buying more. This thing is going to be $40-50+ year end.

On a side note, thank you for Ocugen!

:sun: