~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

OCGN is claiming that they're working on their own COVID vaccine... Umm... this gives me less faith in the company for some reason. Focus on your ocular meds, my guys - Covaxin and this stock rip is going to get you the funding you need to finish them and get them so you can explode. Who knows, maybe their COVID vaccine will rock, but it smells like PR BS to try and get their stock higher. I dunno.

:shrug:

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

OCGN is claiming that they're working on their own COVID vaccine... Umm... this gives me less faith in the company for some reason. Focus on your ocular meds, my guys - Covaxin and this stock rip is going to get you the funding you need to finish them and get them so you can explode. Who knows, maybe their COVID vaccine will rock, but it smells like PR BS to try and get their stock higher. I dunno.

:shrug:

Does this change your exit plan at all?

in the past 10 months or so MVIS has literally moved my retirement forward by years, the best stock move I have made in my life. Definitely won't have the percentage growth going forward that it has had but I think it still has another 50% or so to go especially if the long rumored buyout ever happens.

On 2/7/2021 at 4:59 AM, Spork3245 said:

Look into and keep an eye on...

VFF - wait for a Monday dip, but it’s been growing steadily and should continue.

OCGN - is likely still a good play, wait for a dip

NVIV - more risk but could be a great long term 

CCIV - should dip on Monday unless there’s an official announcement for the merger with Lucid Motors pre-market. It will explode when it happens.

IPOE - currently dipping because a few outlets don’t like the CEO and are trying to do hit-pieces on him... but, they’re merging with SoFi and taking it public. Get that dip.

WWR - they’re the only battery graphite-development holding company in the US afaik, and that = EV batteries. Definitely more long term.

There’s also VISIL, but I think Friday was the day to buy. They’re a security-tech company, but, their camera/satellite tech is being used today in the Superbowl. 💥 

Which one is the next OCGN? :money:

8 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

OGEN maybe? Also working on Covid vax stuff

Basically looking for quick momentum plays, so this may fit the bill if it gets going.

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Not the next OCGN as it’s already highly priced, but INO might be the next Novavax.

I want to triple my investment within a month or less!

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

CCIV as long as the merger happens.

It looks like it has already gone up, but it'll go up on 'this is the next Tesla' frenzy buying hopefully. I'm in with my gambling money.

• Haha 1

Just now, Massdriver said:

Basically looking for quick momentum plays, so this may fit the bill if it gets going.

I want to triple my investment within a month or less!

It looks like it has already gone up, but it'll go up on 'this is the next Tesla' frenzy buying hopefully. I'm in with my gambling money.

I edited my post - also IPOE if you want a cheaper entry point. Both are contingent on their acquisition/merger happening. CCIV is taking Lucid public, IPOE is taking SoFi public.

If/when CCIV takes Lucid public, I'm expecting $100+ stock. There's a chance it falls through, though - set a stop-loss. Same goes for IPOE w/SoFi

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I edited my post - also IPOE if you want a cheaper entry point. Both are contingent on their acquisition/merger happening. CCIV is taking Lucid public, IPOE is taking SoFi public.

If/when CCIV takes Lucid public, I'm expecting $100+ stock. There's a chance it falls through, though - set a stop-loss. Same goes for IPOE w/SoFi

You guys should short CCIV now that I bought in. It's bound to crash now that I have a few shares.

Stop order set. If it goes to $25 I'm out.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Massdriver said:

You guys should short CCIV now that I bought in. It's bound to crash now that I have a few shares.

Stop order set. If it goes to $25 I'm out.

You now have me worried. :( 

Maybe you should pull out if it jumps a $1 so it spikes to pluto?

:D 

:p 

• Haha 1

One of the important things to consider on the “where is the stock going?” question is that a lot of these future events have already been priced in even though they haven’t yet occurred, so those things happening in the future may have negligible impact on the price down the road.

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

It should probably hit $350-400 once their vaccine starts getting distributed. Are you thinking something similar?

Just remember an important rule; greed makes you poor, take acceptable profits even if it's not maximum. :sun: 

I want the capital gains tendies.

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

One of the important things to consider on the “where is the stock going?” question is that a lot of these future events have already been priced in even though they haven’t yet occurred, so those things happening in the future may have negligible impact on the price down the road.

Absolutely, which is why I index with ~95% of my money. I have some stock picks going as longer term plays, and now I have a little cash I set aside for momentum gambling which is what we are doing here and it is apparently working quite well for some of you. It may have legs to keep running for another 18 months and I want to be part of the irrational insanity!