~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

24 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

No clue. After GME/Reddit and Musk/Doge, I started to go on Twitter, find the top 5 talked about OTCs, and putting some money in them. When they hit 100% gains, I take my initial investment out and keep it for the next OTC play I see. It’s been working so far.

How are you finding the top 5 OTCs on Twitter?

27 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

How are you finding the top 5 OTCs on Twitter?

I search OTC and find the chart.
VPER - 61% up

TSNP - 21% up

HCMC - 113% up

OZSC - 48% up

PHIL - 57% up

SFOR - 55% up

SNDL - 1% up - huge bummer since I got a lot in this one 

Etqz9ksXAAEFn4R?format=jpg&name=large

• Thanks 1

Just now, Spork3245 said:

I really, REALLY, expected a spike to the $10-12 and a crash back down to $7-9 today :p 

I wouldn’t be surprised if it settles at the end of the regular day around $12.50-$13, but man, what a ride!

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Hey, I bought more at $15.50 and cried when I saw it went back to $15.05, BUT, was not concerned because I'm expecting $17+ this week. The only way it's dropping for real and not just a temp dip is if there's bad news on cannabis/pot/marijuana/weed/puff puff give US legislation. :p 

Haha don’t worry, I’m feeling pretty good about this stock! Thanks for the tip :)

I’m in it for the long haul. Plan on holding till the end of the year at the very earliest.

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Careful, OGEN and OPGN were getting "sympathy" off the OCGN pop, I don't know if they're sustainable. 

It’s not crazy outside the bounds of where it’s been YTD, and for much of the last couple of years. It’s super speculative, but it would be a play for exactly the sort of momentum driving OCGN the last two trading days. I’d guess $1/share is a pretty safe floor, so no big loss if it never moons.

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Looks like it’s a larger holding company for two retail floor & tile companies (ie: installs carpet, hardwood, etc).

That's what they used to be, but they're getting into crypto now and merged with HUMBL. I still don't get it. I am going to keep reading shit until I get it because this company has me intrigued.

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

It’s not crazy outside the bounds of where it’s been YTD, and for much of the last couple of years. It’s super speculative, but it would be a play for exactly the sort of momentum driving OCGN the last two trading days. I’d guess $1/share is a pretty safe floor, so no big loss if it never moons.

OPGN and OGEN just looked more like quick day trades today as opposed to holds. I dunno, could be wrong. :sun: 

1 hour ago, Joe said:

That's what they used to be, but they're getting into crypto now and merged with HUMBL. I still don't get it. I am going to keep reading shit until I get it because this company has me intrigued.

They want to create a way to invest in ETF-styled blockchain technology. Stock is now way up. Interesting. I think we could have ourselves a momentum wave here with the bitcoin news.

I'm really skeptical which means it will probably be a good investment.

8 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I went ahead and did 1000 shares of OGEN at $1.29. Looking for more Covid vax adjacent biopharm plays

I don't have any short term pop play cash without selling something else for gains, or bailing on CCIV. I plan to hold CCIV for ~2 weeks on hopes that the merger goes through. I may bail then if nothing happens and look around. I'm looking for quick gains on momentum with this money. Some of my other microcap stocks got a lot of love today which is great news, but I believe in them longer term.