~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Trans Ams, Trans Ams For Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

That's honestly what I worry about. Like, for example, the issue of packing the courts. Sure, the Democrats could add more judges, but then guess what the Republicans will do the next time they're in power? But does that mean we just have to lie down and take it?

The best option would be for the Democrats to spend the next 2 years gearing the system so that Republicans cannot take power again, forcing a paradigm shift in the political parties. I think that would be healthiest for the country.

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

That's honestly what I worry about. Like, for example, the issue of packing the courts. Sure, the Democrats could add more judges, but then guess what the Republicans will do the next time they're in power? But does that mean we just have to lie down and take it?

The best option would be for the Democrats to spend the next 2 years gearing the system so that Republicans cannot take power again, forcing a paradigm shift in the political parties. I think that would be healthiest for the country.

Break it up!

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck off with this headline CNN 

210124130226-05-joe-biden-0121-super-tea
WWW.CNN.COM

As his first full week in the White House begins, Joe Biden already faces critical early tests of a presidency premised on political compromise and uniting Washington to fight the pandemic.

wtf

• Guillotine 1