~*SFLUFAN Claus D1P Christmas Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Trying to figure out the actual patch sizes turned into such a charlie-foxtrot that I've decided to turn this into a Christmas Week random drawing instead :p

Alright @Bacon - you're first :p

You should Cyberpunk 2077-ify the give away and give downgraded versions of the request. :p (jk)

32 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Trying to figure out the actual patch sizes turned into such a charlie-foxtrot that I've decided to turn this into a Christmas Week random drawing instead :p

Alright @Bacon - you're first :p

Woooo! I'd like it on steam please. I should just be EvilFriedBacon on steam.

• Like 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to ~*SFLUFAN Claus D1P Christmas Giveaway*~
4 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

@DPCyric - you're up next! 

Oh! Thanks 😁 Can I get a Steam gift card please? There are various indies I would like to support (instead of just waiting for them to be in a Humble Bundle). If not just Blasphemous on Steam (I think you already have me on Steam?) would be great I want to make sure to get something I will really appreciate out of this <3

• Like 1

I didn't win? That's unpossible!! Oh wait, I didn't post a guess :p 

the real questions is how many patches will be necessary until the game is considered stable. Though it seems reports are all over the place. I see a ton of people saying it's unplayable and others saying they've logged a massive amount of time with zero problems. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I didn't win? That's unpossible!! Oh wait, I didn't post a guess :p 

the real questions is how many patches will be necessary until the game is considered stable. Though it seems reports are all over the place. I see a ton of people saying it's unplayable and others saying they've logged a massive amount of time with zero problems. 

It's never too late to host your own give away posing this exact question!

10 hours ago, DPCyric said:

Oh! Thanks 😁 Can I get a Steam gift card please? There are various indies I would like to support (instead of just waiting for them to be in a Humble Bundle). If not just Blasphemous on Steam (I think you already have me on Steam?) would be great I want to make sure to get something I will really appreciate out of this <3

I'll send you a digital gift card - what's your name on Steam again?

3 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Guess what @Joe?

You're today's winner!

Gracias! My wife sold our PS4 since I entered this contest.... 

Any chance this could turn into Paper Mario and the Origami King? If not, I will still gladly take the PS5 version for when we eventually get it.