Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

It would already be nice if Sanders didn't continue having people donate money, knock on doors, phone bank, or drag down our nominee for months but now he's also asking millions of people to go out in public and stand in line for hours and risk spreading coronavirus for a contest he's lost. The selfishness is off the charts.

• Guillotine 1

23 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

It would already be nice if Sanders didn't continue having people donate money, knock on doors, phone bank, or drag down our nominee for months but now he's also asking millions of people to go out in public and stand in line for hours and risk spreading coronavirus for a contest he's lost. The selfishness is off the charts.

Couldn't the same be said for having an election at all? "We already have a President, there is no need to risk contagion at the polls!" Makes more sense to do vote by mail.

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

#NotMyNominee

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

Let the hate flow through you 

• Haha 1

I'm not sure Amy adds more to Biden's appeal to Mid-western voters. It's more important, I think, that Biden picks someone that non-Bernie-brainwashed Progressives can get excited about. The only reason I think Warren shouldn't be the pick is that you would have both candidates at the top of the ticket in their 70's. Otherwise its a no-brainer that Warren should be the pick.

10 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Adding Amy to the ticket is like adding Strawberry Jelly to a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich that already has grape jelly but no peanut butter.

I don't disagree. Your argument is addressing oranges, but I'm addressing apples. If Biden's strategy is to go through the midwest--as was key to Trump's victory--then a midwesterner with national name recognition is a pretty smart choice. Boring for everyone outside the Midwest? Yeah. But so was Pence.