#NFLdropEA is trending on Twitter (#3)

Brian

• Haha 2

It's my fault. I buy them. I like football.ย 

ย 

I can verify that they released broken garbage this year. Worse than usual. My first game featured a completely green field with no markings whatsoever. It made running along the sideline a huge risk, and you never were quite sure how far the goal line was.ย 

8 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Sweet we will get a steaming pile of putrid shit in a box by 2k WOOHOO!ย :mdancing:

ย 

Yeah but Yukes has developed all the games leading up to 2k20, Visual Concepts made 2K20 but I presume they will do better with the football game since they've done it before and make a good basketball game.

3 hours ago, Brick said:

If any franchise should just go to a games as service platform it's all these sports games. No reason whatsoever for these yearly releases with minimal improvements. At least Assassin's Creed, and Call of Duty have new stories and maps each year.

ย 

I think PES was the first game to do this. They just released something called a "season update" that costs $30

5 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I think the last Madden I put any serious time into was Madden 64.ย 

The last time I seriously put time into Madden was 2004. I remember Michael Vick was practically unstoppable in the game. I forget which play it was, but you'd quickly pass the ball to Warrick Dunn, he would drop back and you throw the ball to Vick and just sprint to the end zone.

After that I was all about NFL 2K5 until falling off most sports games.ย 

40 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

The last time I seriously put time into Madden was 2004. I remember Michael Vick was practically unstoppable in the game. I forget which play it was, but you'd quickly pass the ball to Warrick Dunn, he would drop back and you throw the ball to Vick and just sprint to the end zone.

After that I was all about NFL 2K5 until falling off most sports games.ย 

ย 

ย 

NFL2k5 was the shit, I think that too is the last time I seriously put time into a sports game.ย 

• Like 1