Whoa, Tucker Carlson's top writer is a racist

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum

The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN Business learned this week.

Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?" Neff wrote, "I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no." (The subject line was not censored on the forum.) On June 5, Neff wrote, "Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down." On June 24, Neff commented, "Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep." On June 26, Neff wrote that the only people who care about changing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins are "white libs and their university-'educated' pets."

tenor.gif

Okay, just saw the mega-threads.

I'll say it again since nobody listens: mega-threads are too muchand mostly suck monkey balls. I only post mega-threads because it came a "thing." They're hard to keep track of, and not all of them are interesting on their own. You don't know if a new story was posted or if more info on an existing story is being posted.

Post shit in its own thread and fuck any requirement for reading every mega-thread, especially uninteresting ones like "Tripe Countertripe." 

Thank you, that is all

6 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Okay, just saw the mega-threads.

I'll say it again since nobody listens: mega-threads are too muchand mostly suck monkey balls. I only post mega-threads because it came a "thing." They're hard to keep track of, and not all of them are interesting on their own. You don't know if a new story was posted or if more info on an existing story is being posted.

Post shit in its own thread and fuck any requirement for reading every mega-thread, especially uninteresting ones like "Tripe Countertripe." 

Thank you, that is all

It's interesting to me that a megathread about "existing while black" has become a catch all for racism against all groups. The other day I wanted to share a story about racism against Asian Americans and had no idea where to put it. I guess I could have put that Goya boycott story in the existing while black thread except it just didn't seem right since it wasn't about black people...

Maybe we should just have a megathread about racist pieces of shit and not lump everyone's individual experiences in a thread called "existing while black" especially since most of the folks who post in that thread have ZERO idea of what it's  like to exist while black... just a thought.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

It's interesting to me that a megathread about "existing while black" has become a catch all for racism against all groups. The other day I wanted to share a story about racism against Asian Americans and had no idea where to put it. I guess I could have put that Goya boycott story in the existing while black thread except it just didn't seem right since it wasn't about black people...

Maybe we should just have a megathread about racist pieces of shit and not lump everyone's individual experiences in a thread called "existing while black" especially since most of the folks who post in that thread have ZERO idea of what it's  like to exist while black... just a thought.

Okay that's been on my to-do list. How do you feel about the new title? We can start up a new Existing While Black thread once we have an appropriate news story to kick it off.

Just got around to reading the article... he even went for Canadians. CANADIANS! Who goes after Canadians???

EDIT: "I stand by every poast." should be a meme.

EDIT: Yeah and the Easter Eggs section of the article confirms what a lot of us know... that these Chuds send out subliminal messages to each other and they get off on it. White Supremacists get off on "hiding in plain sight" because it makes them feel smarter than everyone else.

50 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Such drastic measures would unfortunately have been tragically necessary to save the world from the twin scourges of sushi and anime.

Sir, a world without Legend of Zelda is a world I don’t want to live in.

• Sad 1