What are you playing today?

7 hours ago, best3444 said:

Started digging in with 110 participation then was very  impressed 10 10%

Then I hit up the loom for "loo$ with very vrew taking but I was all goof fun. Then I erard and didn't well for the trick to for extention, brakes an Ac.

39 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What did you to me? I upgraded my ship and put in the I aimiftray. I can't fird I. get fuck and isbthetevcoo-opp to hesd. Along gecable tour ship.

I'm sure Jesisnwill find why way bout with little directions.

Epic scene, but not difficulty.

7 hours ago, stepee said:

damnit not again

Bro you seem to be having difficulty in writing your words again. This happened not to long ago. Please let either your Mom or Dad know. Something is not right.

• True 1

More FFXVI, wow this game is great.

I’ve finally pegged it.  This has all the marks of what I expected, but didn’t quite get, from Dragon’s Dogma.  Plus the crazy high Final Fantasy production values.

There’s some big faults to the lip sync that keep it from feeling super polished.  But if this wasn’t a game from a major franchise, I’d be here rooting for it as one of the secret best games of the year, at least from what I’ve played so far.

On 10/23/2023 at 4:34 AM, gamer.tv said:

Away at my in-laws so I’ve brought the Switch and ended up starting a new game of Dark Souls. Only reason being I’m going to give Elden Ring another go and wanted to get back into the mindset that it’s OK to be utter shit at a game and die a ton. 

So I’ve literally got to the first main area of DS and felt that was enough. I ended up starting a new Hades file after Jan on GB talked about the game and I was good enough on my second run to get into the second area without any real upgrades - so that’s nice. It’s such a great feeling game.

Level 164 on Castle Crumble from Apple Arcade now. I’ll just admit I fucking love this game now. Definitely check it if you have a sub and want some fun casual destruction.

Also Cut the Rope 3 came out on Arcade which is great since I do enjoy that series and this way I get it without being destroyed by mobile micro transaction shit.

Speaking of, NBA2k24 came out to Arcade too and it looks p damn nice and the best part is since it’s on Arcade, I believe this is the only version of the game without micro transactions.

• Halal 1

i got the new ghostbusters game on quest 3 and had a blast with it tonight. The MR part is super fucking cool. Like, I get reviewers are panning it because it’s only about 7 minutes or so. But there is a cool vr game here too and those 7 minutes are so cool and unique compared to like..anything else. Moving around your apt in real time dodging bombs while your roof is collapsed with the marshmallow attacking you with all these virtual objects floating around your actual place. It’s just a really awesome experience and even if super short I place a premium on anything that fresh feeling.

• Like 1

Elden ring really had it's hooks in my over the past 2 months. I really took my time and really let in all sink in and it's just a wonderful game. The amount of time that had to have gone into making that world boggles the mind. I have only ever beaten one Fromsoft game and that was Demon souls on the ps4. I do have the remake but just haven't felt the urge to jump into that pain really. I knew I would struggle in this game but the story and the exploration / open world in just crazy fun and it seems to never end. I ended up putting in over 100 hours and I made it to Melania and that's where I still am. I can't beat her, had to walk away but it's been a fantastic ride and every bit deserving all the 10/10 scores it's gotten. Took me over a year to jump into it but the wait was well worth it. Few games have captured my attention like ER has, especially in a very long time where games seem to not have that since of wonder anymore. This game does for sure. No I haven't beaten in yet but that's never going to distract from how incredible the ride was and is easily in my top 25 games all time.

Was playing the new Forza until my LGC1 83" died monday. Using my logitech wheel forget the model but it's the one I bought for the X1X and still works on the Series X. Also a great game and kinda bummed I'm stuck playing it my 65" LGCX. I know boohoo, poor mee. And I agree.

Now that Elden Ring is put away it's gonna be either Dying Light 2 of Breath of the Wild 2. Haven't decided yet with Forza being played in between.

Figured I should play at least one horror game for spooky season, so I downloaded Soma from Game Pass. It's reminding me of my time with Signalis last year- the general gameplay is not my thing at all, but the story/vibe is compelling enough that I'll probably stick with it.