Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Wooo, found an island with 606, gonna be able to unload all but 2 of my turnip bundles. Got in immediately too.

Turned out to be 4 bundles, including one I hadn't noticed had gone on top of the fridge, and I'd accidentally picked up a 2-bundle instead of a 10-bundle before heading out to the first island. Oops. And then I found an island where I could sell at 593 but got disconnected between selling and getting off the island so the sell was undone. :( Found another island at 513 though. Obviously a very happy camper overall though.

Netted 2.4 million bells after tips.

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

I have four of them. white, red with stickers, blue and white striped, and woodgrain 

Two more then. I'll send those your way tomorrow.

Anyone have a server they can send my way?

Also, anyone want an ironwood dresser DIY? I have an extra recipe I don't need.

7 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Two more then. I'll send those your way tomorrow.

Anyone have a server they can send my way?

Also, anyone want an ironwood dresser DIY? I have an extra recipe I don't need.

excellent, thanks so much. I think I need the ironwood dresser. I have several extra DIYs but not sure which ones. I have them all over the floor in my house, lol

And the first thing I did was but a second server. I'm turning my basement into a probably evil lab. I'll need a good blood splatter design.

Anyone have jail bars?

I actually made use of my wife's profile. She was playing Animal Crossing on my Switch until she got her own. I moved her house dead into the middle of town and am turning it into the local arcade.

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

Anyone have good turnip prices? They're going for 109 on my island.

I have 'em at 95; my gates will be open in a minute while I try to catch the coelacanth. 

Edit ~ Nevermind, it stopped raining. :(

4 minutes ago, Brick said:

I have to sign up for online still, so I should do that. How does it all work exactly? Open gates is for anyone on your friends list, and Dodo code is for anyone who has the code to come? 

Correct. You can open your gates for anyone on your friend list or anyone on your best friend list. The Dodo Code can be used by anyone who has the code.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Correct. You can open your gates for anyone on your friend list or anyone on your best friend list. The Dodo Code can be used by anyone who has the code.

But you have to be on (or leave your Switch on) for anyone to still visit your island, right?