Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

11 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

@eggydoo thanks so much. Thought I had way more turnips to unload but turned out I only had a few extra in my upstairs room, lol. Still made a very nice profit. love the layout of your wife's village. And why does everyone seem to have cooler villagers than me :lol:

NP it's not the 600ish price people typically look for but still decent price.  But yeah majority of the residents is a bunch of people that like to workout.  It's kind of funny it ended up that way.

Most of my island likes to workout as well, but she had much cooler animals. I was thrilled when I came across a chicken the other day and got her to move into my village.

I also love looking at the villager's houses, lets me see how much stuff I still haven't come across to buy/build. Love that sheep/ram in her village that had almost nothing but shower and dryers in his house :lol::lol:

26 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I've seen him twice but you know where to find him right? His boat shows up on the secret back beach on your island and you go into the boat.

I've only been in his boat once and he sold me a fake painting....the sad thing is that I checked online to see if it was real or fake....internet lied :|

20 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I've only been in his boat once and he sold me a fake painting....the sad thing is that I checked online to see if it was real or fake....internet lied :|

That's my problem. I've been to his boat once.. I even built him a shady port to sick at.

2 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

I had enough to make myself a rocket already, but if you want to send some star fragments over I'll whip you up a rocket and send it back to you when I log on tonight. 

Man, why couldn’t you all just use your D1P names??? I’m going to have to write a list down. All these generic names!  Which are you again? You’d think I’d remember, but I don’t. Lol. 

Anyway, I’ve got those fragments ready to send. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Man, why couldn’t you all just use your D1P names??? I’m going to have to write a list down. All these generic names!  Which are you again? You’d think I’d remember, but I don’t. Lol. 

He's Monkey, but he's always Monkey!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

online name is always MonkeyPants or some variation 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Emblazon said:

Hey, I used my D1P name. :p

3 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I really want to get rid of my original villagers. Their houses are awful, but I don't believe there's anything I can do about it.

I think I saw something about Nintendo not wanting their houses to start expanding while you're still living in a hovel. Seems dumb that they set them to NEVER expand, though.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Does Celeste showing up mean you're gonna have a meteor shower or are they independent events?

I think it usually means there is a chance meteors will shower but the frequency of the meteors differs greatly.

I don't think they will show up if she's not there.

24 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think it usually means there is a chance meteors will shower but the frequency of the meteors differs greatly.

I don't think they will show up if she's not there.

Will try leaving it on for a few minutes in a bit and see if it starts going. Your friend's rate last night was crazy.