Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

11 hours ago, Emblazon said:

Get a 2x2 table, a 2x1 table, put the 50 inch TV on it, then try to put the smaller table with the TV onto the bigger table in edit/rearrange mode—the small table with TV will change directions. Do that around each side of the table multiple times, then exit edit mode. Leave the room then go back into it. There should be multiple TVs floating that you can’t touch. Go back into edit mode and move those TVs into storage. Rinse, repeat, prosper. 

Soooo much quicker than scorpion hunting. 

You're killing me man! It's hard enough not to time travel in order to preserve the essence of the game.

And I already have the 50 inch sitting on a 2x1 table!

10 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

I definitely need those! 

I'll be getting on again shortly for a little while if anyone still wants to drop by and see Celeste

Sent.

53 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I'd love one of those also.

26 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Me too, that’d be dope. 

Have we visited each other yet? I'm going to start keeping track of everyone's names here because I'm awful at it.

Either way, Redd is visiting my island and it looks like he might have a real Mona Lisa for sale. He also has some fake art for sale that I like collected regardless if anything else. I'm jumping into a meeting, but I'll open my gates and go AFK on car anyone wants to swing by Redd's.

26 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Sent.

Have we visited each other yet? I'm going to start keeping track of everyone's names here because I'm awful at it.

Either way, Redd is visiting my island and it looks like he might have a real Mona Lisa for sale. He also has some fake art for sale that I like collected regardless if anything else. I'm jumping into a meeting, but I'll open my gates and go AFK on car anyone wants to swing by Redd's.

I don't think so. I'm Kal-El from Krypton :p If you open your gate I can swing by.

EDIT - Thanks dog!

16 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Sent.

I think so, because there was a name I didn’t recognize (and that’s who I sent seeds to last week). So if you got rose seeds from a Topher then yes, otherwise some other guy got them. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Sent.

thanks! I can get one of those wall mounted 50s too? I know you can't send anything else today so no rush. Let me know if you need anything.

Also what is up with Sable?! I befriended her over a week ago and she still hasn't gifted me with new patterns!!!!

50 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

thanks! I can get one of those wall mounted 50s too? I know you can't send anything else today so no rush. Let me know if you need anything.

Also what is up with Sable?! I befriended her over a week ago and she still hasn't gifted me with new patterns!!!!

Just keep talking to her, it takes awhile. This whole week, each day she's been giving me new patterns.

I have the 50" wall mounted. I can send you one.

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

I don't think so. I'm Kal-El from Krypton :p If you open your gate I can swing by.

EDIT - Thanks dog!

Sent

52 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I think so, because there was a name I didn’t recognize (and that’s who I sent seeds to last week). So if you got rose seeds from a Topher then yes, otherwise some other guy got them. :lol:

Not sent. Actually, I'm at my limit on purchases for the day. Anyone want to help @Chris- out?

50 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I can send the TV your way tomorrow.