Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@EternallDarkness do you need the arcade fighting game?

Thanks, but I already have the fighting and space one

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

That reminds me. I have the horrot themed pinball machine if anything wanted me to order one.

yes please :)

anyone have any surfboards? Chicken that moved into my village has 5 or 6 of them in her house and I so want to slap her and take them all! :p 

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Me! 

I can’t be on tonight but I can get you bells at some point soon. I’ve got over 8 million in the bank. :D 

Sent.

21 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

Thanks, but I already have the fighting and space one

yes please :)

anyone have any surfboards? Chicken that moved into my village has 5 or 6 of them in her house and I so want to slap her and take them all! :p 

Sent. Also, I have all the surfboards. Got them in a catalog trade for the arcade collection. Which ones did you want? In case you missed it, that also means I have the mahjong arcade cabinet.

17 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

Sent.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Sent.

Sent. Also, I have all the surfboards. Got them in a catalog trade for the arcade collection. Which ones did you want? In case you missed it, that also means I have the mahjong arcade cabinet.

Sent.

lol I want it all....all the boards and the mahjong...let me know what you want. Bells, resources, nook miles tickets, whatever. 

47 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Omg, there are surfboards? I need them for my beach and I haven’t seen a single one yet. 

Surfboard sent your way.

36 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

lol I want it all....all the boards and the mahjong...let me know what you want. Bells, resources, nook miles tickets, whatever. 

There are six different surfboards. I sent one your way and with that I'm at my Nook quota.

I'll send you the mahjong cabinet tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Okay how the fuck do I actually get the fragments? 

Angle the camera so you can see the sky and with nothing in your hands, hit the A button. You'll make a wish on the star. Tomorrow morning the fragments will wash up on your beach. The more wishes you make, the more fragments will wash up.

1 minute ago, Ghost_MH said:

Angle the camera so you can see the sky and with nothing in your hands, hit the A button. You'll make a wish on the star. Tomorrow morning the fragments will wash up on your beach. The more wishes you make, the more fragments will wash up.

Okay thanks, having to wait until tomorrow on my own beach is the part I wasn't getting. 

9 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Don't worry about it. Combined, they're less than 7k. @EternallDarkness is the only one that's going to owe me, but I'll just hold onto the favor for when I need some supplies like wood or iron or something.

Yeah, if it smaller amounts, I give them to people. But I made @Triage pay me for the 170k kitchen island she wanted me to send her! :lol:

45 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

Any good Prices on Turnips?  

Mine is basically decreasing after I had hopes of Large Spike.

Nope. Sold mine on Tuesday when turnip prophet said the price would be the highest and they weren't wrong, prices tanked, last night they were like 68 bells.

40 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

of what? the Taurus pieces or the rocket?

I have to ask where the hell are the meteor showers on my island. I think I have had only 1

The rocket. I need that, amongst other things, to build the Robot.