Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

45 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

Just keep talking to her, it takes awhile. This whole week, each day she's been giving me new patterns.

I have the 50" wall mounted. I can send you one.

thanks

I have been talking to for over a week. She's told me plenty of stories about her family and whatnot but she won't give me any patterns!! :cry:

12 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

does anyone know is there is wall shelving available? I have a bunch of little knickknacks, like the housing trophies, that I would like to display but not on a tabletop 

Can't you just throw certain items at a wall? I have a collection of Vans style slip ons on my wall, just went up to it and I had the option in my inventory.

9 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Can't you just throw certain items at a wall? I have a collection of Vans style slip ons on my wall, just went up to it and I had the option in my inventory.

Some things you can hang on a wall, things that have to be placed on a surface can't be hung on a wall.

And I don't think there's been proper shelves in these games if anything shelves are already decorated when you hang them up.

Shelves are complicated man, maybe in the next game. :p

1 hour ago, Brick said:

I've heard using the gold isn't worth it though because golden tools still break, and they're only 2x more durable. 

It's not a tool it's a decoration for your house, it won't break.

In case you didn't know you get DIY recipes every day, you can find them on the beach, you can get them from balloons and you can get them from talking to your villagers. Most DIY is for making furniture and decoration hence the golden gears and if you don't have it it's worth visiting someone who's villagers are doing it so you can collect it.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It's not a tool it's a decoration for your house, it won't break.

In case you didn't know you get DIY recipes every day, you can find them on the beach, you can get them from balloons and you can get them from talking to your villagers. Most DIY is for making furniture and decoration hence the golden gears and if you don't have it it's worth visiting someone who's villagers are doing it so you can collect it.

No I get that's a decoration, I was specifically talking about the tools, like the golden axe, fishing rod, etc. 

8 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

No one was saying anything about turnips this week till now. Thanks! :p

Mine was in a constant state of decline until the pattern shifted this afternoon. Also, we have a dedicated turnip channel on the Destiny Discord. It pays to play Destiny. :D