Scenario: you meet somebody and they have the incorrect tie length

johnny

5 minutes ago, Chris- said:

It depends; if they are otherwise sharply dressed, I would be willing to look past it. However if they are otherwise dressed like a fucking dweeb, I will 100% judge them on it.

Person’s pants are too tight. And I’m not talking about pants that fit well, they’re too tight. 

8 minutes ago, johnny said:

Person’s pants are too tight. And I’m not talking about pants that fit well, they’re too tight. 

I'd still overlook it. In my opinion, pants that are too tight are much less egregious than pants that are too baggy.

What else can you tell us? How fat or skinny is the tie? Is it shiny or matte? Is it patterned? Does he have on a tie clip? Are his belt and shoes the same color? What color is is shirt?

1 hour ago, Chris- said:

I'd still overlook it. In my opinion, pants that are too tight are much less egregious than pants that are too baggy.

What else can you tell us? How fat or skinny is the tie? Is it shiny or matte? Is it patterned? Does he have on a tie clip? Are his belt and shoes the same color? What color is is shirt?

So if you are wearing correctly fitting pants and the person next to you is wearing super tight pants, you’re not going to care because baggy pants is your pet peeve? 

Tie was patterned and normal sized which IMO makes it worse than a short skinny tie. No tie clip. The rest of it was fine. 

If it's slightly off, do not notice, do not care. 

If it's a lot off, might notice, given on my mood might think something judgmental about them or not care. 

Probably one of the farthest things from my mind, but TBH I do not really pay attention to other people in public all that much. 

2 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

If it's slightly off, do not notice, do not care. 

If it's a lot off, might notice, given on my mood might think something judgmental about them or not care. 

Probably one of the farthest things from my mind, but TBH I do not really pay attention to other people in public all that much. 

It’s just something that immediately jumps out at me if the length is obviously off.