Who is D1P’s biggest sick twisted fuck?

Biggie

49 minutes ago, kittykat said:

Lmao triggered. Grow up. 

You're telling ME to grow up? I won't touch that one. 

Anyway, biggie is an uneducated ignorant person. I know you'll stick up for him since he worships you like a sick twisted fuck would do.

36 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You're telling ME to grow up? I won't touch that one. 

Anyway, biggie is an uneducated ignorant person. I know you'll stick up for him since he worships you like a sick twisted fuck would do.

Says the guy who was going to have his cat put down because his apartment community was going to charge him $25 to keep his life long friend Elton. Sick twisted fuck. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kittykat said:

You know you can delete your own posts right? It’s a very simple function. Probably why you can’t do it lmao. 

I'd rather dp this thread. Not sure why you're against me. I have my theories but I won't go there. 

1 hour ago, kittykat said:

Grow up 

I'm not going to let some slob take jabs at me so I'll defend myself. Has nothing to do with growing up. Ever since I stopped gaming I hurt his feelings. It's what a twisted fuck would get angry about. I haven't done a thing to him. I'm just jabbin back. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It has nothing to do with you not playing video games. Fucking idiot. You really are dumb af.  Why don’t you curl up in the fetal position and have a good cry you cat backstabbing pos. 

What? Then why all the hate? I did nothing to you. You're acting like a complete asshole.