Who is D1P’s biggest sick twisted fuck?

Biggie

• 2 weeks later...

Damn Mofo's Killing Cats for 25$   My cat provides way more then 25$ work of service keeping the Mice out of the house.  No Mice in Years since getting my boy Chino. when I first got him thought it was a girl so his name was china  then them Balls fell out of nowhere so had to remove the a and add an O

8 hours ago, TheGreatGamble said:

I'll never understand why people like cats. 

Though I have a real problem with anyone killing one over 25$

I never understood it until my husband came into my life with three cats. And one thing for sure men that love cats make great husbands/boyfriends/dads because they have sensitive side to them and caring too 

4 hours ago, Triage said:

I never understood it until my husband came into my life with three cats. And one thing for sure men that love cats make great husbands/boyfriends/dads because they've proven they love pussy.

also plz learn how to post legible text had to fix that for you text k thx

34 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I'm definitely a dog person(and not just because I'm deathly allergic to cats). But killing one for $25? wtf? What'd I miss? 

You missed that Best got busted by his apartment community for having a pet. His cat Elton. Was told he would have to pay $25 plus pro-rated for the time he was lying. Seriously considered just dropping him back at the shelter and let him be put down. He’s a sick twisted fuck. 

46 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You missed that Best got busted by his apartment community for having a pet. His cat Elton. Was told he would have to pay $25 plus pro-rated for the time he was lying. Seriously considered just dropping him back at the shelter and let him be put down. He’s a sick twisted fuck. 

Damn, if  true, that's kinda messed up. At least find a good home for the cat.

55 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I seriously laughed at this. The shelter was not going to put him down. He would have gone back to his original owner. 

6 minutes ago, kittykat said:

It is true. He decided to keep the cat after we brought to his attention how horrible it would be to have a cat euthanized over a $25 fee, especially since he regularly spends that much on one meal at Panera. 

I can't afford Panera anymore. 

14 minutes ago, kittykat said:

It is true. He decided to keep the cat after we brought to his attention how horrible it would be to have a cat euthanized over a $25 fee, especially since he regularly spends that much on one meal at Panera. 

How the fuck does a single person spend $25 at Panera? :lol: