Update: Biden administration's new "Remain in Mexico" policy is EVEN MORE restrictive than the Imbecile's

15 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I thought undocumented immigrants did that? :p 

Maybe that’s the compromise nobody has thought of yet. Hire undocumented immigrants to round up, detain, and commit human rights violations on illegal immigrants at the border. 

The problem would literally solve itself. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Maybe that’s the compromise nobody has thought of yet. Hire undocumented immigrants to round up, detain, and commit human rights violations on illegal immigrants at the border. 

The problem would literally solve itself. 

We just solved the immigration crisis!

On 7/23/2019 at 5:53 PM, Jason said:

What penalty is there for ICE to ignore this? Nothing. Precedent has been set in the Bush administration that you can do whatever you want and individuals will not face action because they were just doing their jobs. There is no penalty for ignoring courts in the US today anyway, since the executive is the one who is supposed to enforce those violations, and they are the ones ignoring the courts. Consider this also precedent for the future of the US.

16 hours ago, Jason said:

And if they do end up violating posse comitatus you’ll get a statement of condemnation and the DNC will send a bunch of emails saying if you don’t give them $50 then you support this.  Mitt Romney will furrow his brow and Mitch McConnell will go deep in his shell for the news cycle.

4 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I remember when some Republicans in Texas lost their damn minds when there were going to be military desert exercises in south Texas, fearing the Obama administration was staging for a military take over of Texas. 

Shockingly, the Jade Helm hysteria turned out to be a Russian propaganda campaign. 

• Guillotine 2

9 hours ago, finaljedi said:

And if they do end up violating posse comitatus you’ll get a statement of condemnation and the DNC will send a bunch of emails saying if you don’t give them $50 then you support this.  Mitt Romney will furrow his brow and Mitch McConnell will go deep in his shell for the news cycle.

I can only hope that the troops made up of a mix of our citizens actually provide a “buffer” from the cruelty that ICE and their ilk inflict

Fuck I give credit for having the balls to question them and waste their time over such a stupid thing. It’s NEW Mexico they are crossing not Mexico. Sure it boarders on them but I think racial profiling here actually would/did kind of answered the “boarder patrol officers” question on if she were American. Being stubborn and wasting over an hour of their time and recording everything on a phone while it was happening, should of answered that question too.

My cousin's girlfriend (a green card holder) was detained by ICE at Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport last night as she was attempting to board a flight to join her family in Costa Rica on a vacation.

I asked if she had any criminal record - she had a misdemeanor arrest for underage drinking.

Fortunately, my cousin's brother and sister (my other cousins) are attorneys so they're in touch with SEVERAL immigration lawyers.

• Guillotine 2