I think this NYT reporter wants Trump's yeti mushroom.

34 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Nevermind how you've said multiple times how Trump was a great president.

Again, that part is complete madness to me. Just for covid alone being allowed to happen should put him at the bottom.

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

Again, that part is complete madness to me. Just for covid alone being allowed to happen should put him at the bottom.

Only old people died and as we know they’re not important so wasn’t that bad.

• True 1

And as it’s been widely reported, there was no vaccine rollout program ready. Biden’s administration had to scramble to get something together, which means Trump’s administration had planned vaccines for Trump and his buddies, red states, but would have made blue states fight for it.

The problem with Trump is he is dumb and has mental issues AND he is a huge piece of shit that can’t shut the fuck up. I feel like Biden whether successful or not genuinely loves the country at the very least whereas Trump is all about trying to actively destroy the country.

• Haha 1
  • True 3

2 hours ago, stepee said:

The problem with Trump is he is dumb and has mental issues AND he is a huge piece of shit that can’t shut the fuck up. I feel like Biden whether successful or not genuinely loves the country at the very least whereas Trump is all about trying to actively destroy the country.

Trump would send every single member of his family to the firing squad if he thought it would earn him a single iota of more adoration.

19 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Paperclyp already made his point and you acknowledged it, dude. Some serious cognitive dissonance on display here.

Nevermind how you've said multiple times how Trump was a great president.

No reason to attack me over who I think is a good president. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole with you ever again. So reply to my messages without insults. Or I will retaliate like I must. 

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

No reason to attack me over who I think is a good president. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole with you ever again. So reply to my messages without insults. Or I will retaliate like I must. 

Not to get into this but maybe its best if you both just quit for now. You were the one to call her out in the first place and started this. Maybe lets not drag people into threads they didn't post in originally?

15 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Not to get into this but maybe its best if you both just quit for now. You were the one to call her out in the first place and started this. Maybe lets not drag people into threads they didn't post in originally?

She attacks me in any way she gets a chance. I didn't start one thing. And I will never allow her to attack me personally. I haven't said one negative thing about her in months. I could say so many fucking things about her.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

She attacks me in any way she gets a chance. I didn't start one thing. And I will never allow her to attack me personally. I haven't said one negative thing about her in months. I could say so many fucking things about her.

A laughing reaction or whatever was attacking you personally? 

• Haha 3
  • Wrong 1

Biden has been a gaffe machine his entire life. Robin Williams did a whole bit on it around 2007. 

That said, I’m sure if you showed Biden a picture of someone he wouldn’t mistake them for his ex-wife like Trump did with E. Jean Carroll.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

A laughing reaction or whatever was attacking you personally? 

What? She said 

"Some serious cognitive dissonance on display here". That's an attack on me personally. Thanks for reaching though. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

What? She said 

"Some serious cognitive dissonance on display here". That's an attack on me personally. Thanks for reaching though. 

She wouldn’t have said anything if you didn’t keep @ing her. I can bump my petty bickering thread if you want to keep going. 

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean, nothing I said was particularly controversial, nor did it deserve this weird tear he's gone on me in multiple threads.

Oh absolutely, I’m just trying alleviate SOME tension in here.

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Was Chris O'Donnell a great Robin, or the greatest Robin?

To quote Robin in Batman Forever, “Why not both?”

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

The EU really needs to start decoupling from us for their own good.

NYT Op-Ed, 2025: "Yes, the loss of Europe to Russia—and Taiwan and the Philippines to China—is a blow to US interests. However, thanks to the EMP strikes that disabled all electrical infrastructure in North America and killed 90% of the population in the ensuing chaos, we no longer have to worry about the menace of private email servers by Democratic Party politicians. So it is fair to say that Trump's Presidency is a mixed bag, at worst." - carved onto a tablet outside NYT HQ.

• True 1