Jon Stewart returning as The Daily Show host (Begins 2/12/24)

• Spork3245 changed the title to Jon Stewart returning as The Daily Show host

FUCK YES!!!

We know he’s doing this because of the election more than anything. I hope he can once again set some people back on the right path. Even if it’s once a week, I’m fine with that. Come closer to the election, he will be more “daily” once again I’m sure. Jordan Klepper or Roy Wood Jr. were the only staff members I saw taking over the hosting. Although I prefer Klepper and his Trump rally appearances and the way he makes these people look “dumber” High task I know, but he has a lot of Stewart in him too 

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Keyser_Soze What's confusing in what i said?? The guy is a sarcastic pos imo. Sparky, too. 

What makes him a piece of shit?

The last thing I would call a guy fighting for 9/11 first responders is a piece of shit, but that’s just me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • True 2

I'm kinda shocked that they have had such a hard time figuring out a long term host for this show. They have plenty of qualified candidates, I wonder why they couldn't pick one?

I'm happy to see Stewart back, especially since Apple killed his show.

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Never liked him. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

@Keyser_Soze What's confusing in what i said?? The guy is a sarcastic pos imo. Sparky, too. 

I don't like him either. I don't find him at all funny. But he really isn't a piece of shit. He has done a lot of good for the first responders of 9/11/2001. They got the shaft from our government but don't we all. 

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

What makes him a piece of shit?

The last thing I would call a guy fighting for 9/11 first responders is a piece of shit, but that’s just me.

Not to mention what he did for the military vets suffering from burn pit poisoning.

• Thanks 1

I am speaking specifically about his "humor". I don't like his attitude or persona. I did appreciate his responses to the 9/11 issue etc. For that he gets some respect from me. But like I said, I was only speaking about his personality. 

• Confused 1

Just now, best3444 said:

I love how every body responded to my post and not Biggie's for not liking the man. Love it. 

Biggie replied to say while he doesn't find Stewart funny that Stewart is "not a POS". Kind of a difference. 

You know I love ya, but if you're not interested in a thread you can just scroll past it.

• Halal 1
  • Wrong 1

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Biggie replied to say while he doesn't find Stewart funny that Stewart is "not a POS". Kind of a difference. 

You know I love ya, but if you're not interested in a thread you can just scroll past it.

I got another notice that someone axed me for my comment so I looked. I couldn't care less about this thread but found it amusing that I said I didn't like him and got that reaction. It wasn't my pos comment post only that I don't like him that got the reaction. Biggie said the same thing with no reactions. :thinking:

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I love how every body responded to my post and not Biggie's for not liking the man. Love it. 

I said I didn't like him and I didn't think he was funny but gave him respect for the work he has done fighting for people on Capital Hill. You called him a piece of shit. Big difference Buddy Boy lol.

And knowing all you guys love him makes me hate him even more lol. 

Power Troll GIF by Eledraws (Eleonore Bem)

20 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I got another notice that someone axed me for my comment so I looked. I couldn't care less about this thread but found it amusing that I said I didn't like him and got that reaction. It wasn't my pos comment post only that I don't like him that got the reaction. Biggie said the same thing with no reactions. :thinking:

Because I am loved around here. I am a treasure that must be protected at any cost. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Haha 3
  • True 1

Biggie said he didn’t like him, to each their own.

You called him a piece of shit.

It’s not that hard to think about WHY we called YOU out.

• Halal 1
  • Hype 1

9 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Biggie said he didn’t like him, to each their own.

You called him a piece of shit.

It’s not that hard to think about WHY we called YOU out.

What’s funny is that his first post doesn’t say anything specific. It got a bunch of reacts, but it wasn’t until he came back and doubled down that anyone actually said anything to him. 

• True 2

• Spork3245 changed the title to Jon Stewart returning as The Daily Show host (Begins 2/12/24)
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Jason said:

He's a hard G gif guy? No longer interested. :talkhand:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, he says it correctly. Suck it, hoe.

I always watch these shows next day, they post at like 4am or earlier.

• Halal 1