Today marks the beginning of the final year of my 40s

36 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Happy birthday, Wade! Drop a charity of your choice we can donate to. 

Thank you very much for the fantastic idea!

If anyone can, I'd be appreciative to send a few dollars to this organization:

WWW.NOKIDHUNGRY.ORG

No Kid Hungry is working to end child hunger in America today by ensuring that all children get the healthy food they need every day to thrive.
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You guys know what this means?!?!

The end is well within sight! :celebrate: :twothumbsup: :dancing:

If you are lucky :lol: Otherwise you might live to like 110 and be bed ridden for 30 years :epilepsy:

Happy Birthday, Wade!

• Sicko Sherman 1

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Thank you very much for the fantastic idea!

If anyone can, I'd be appreciative to send a few dollars to this organization:

WWW.NOKIDHUNGRY.ORG

No Kid Hungry is working to end child hunger in America today by ensuring that all children get the healthy food they need every day to thrive.

500 meals in your honor!

eGC5HHu.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hugs 2

That said, and in the spirit of your title, here is a quote from Oblivion:

I have seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in darkness, a doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed, the year of Akatosh, 433. These are the closing days of the third era, and the final hours of my life.

• Sicko Sherman 1

10 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Just based on random comments regarding dietary habits from our various members over the years, I suspect you'll out live the majority of us! :sun:

God man I don't want to imagine who will (or won't?) be left in 10 or 20 years.... :cry:

• Hugs 2

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

I was thinking, if the ages of our fathers deaths are any indication of how long me and @Commissar SFLUFAN will live then we will be the only 2 people left on D1P when everyone else is dead and gone. 

Imagine those conversations between him and me. 

Green Arrow Laughing GIF

Not with all the Biggie Size you get.

19 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Not with all the Biggie Size you get.

My Dad smoked filterless cigarettes, cigars, was diabetic and ate whatever he wanted when he wanted. Lived to be 95. You’ll probably drop dead on one of your 4am ten mile runs. Get rekt. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

My Dad smoked filterless cigarettes, cigars, was diabetic and ate whatever he wanted when he wanted. Lived to be 95. You’ll probably drop dead on one of your 4am ten mile runs. Get rekt. 

Sadly your dad destroyed his mitochondria and altered his DNA before you were born. His damaged testis produced an inferior product. God speed son. 

:rose:

10 hours ago, DPCyric said:

What was his quality of life like in his last decade?

His overall quality of life was quite good into his early 90s, but he then developed various health issues and it declined pretty rapidly to the point where he was effectively bedridden for his last few years of life.

• Hugs 1

My parents are still kicking and extremely healthy for 84 yrs old. I am hoping to pass away within the next 10 years or so. 

My life goal is to own a home with a significant other. After that, I want to be with my twin brother. Life is garbage. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, best3444 said:

My parents are still kicking and extremely healthy for 84 yrs old. I am hoping to pass away within the next 10 years or so. 

My life goal is to own a home with a significant other. After that, I want to be with my twin brother. Life is garbage. 

So you want to get married and quickly die? Is this something you disclose? If you were Anna Nicole Smith husband rich I'd say you'd have a good plan. Otherwise I'd say you should get some more help so you can enjoy this fucktastick planet before we burn it to the ground. 

1 minute ago, Ominous said:

So you want to get married and quickly die? Is this something you disclose? If you were Anna Nicole Smith husband rich I'd say you'd have a good plan. 

Why wouldn't I disclose this? I didn't say anything about marriage, either. 

53 minutes ago, best3444 said:

But I thought you didn’t believe in Jesus or afterlife in heaven anymore? Only one way you’ll be with your brother for eternity. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

But I thought you didn’t believe in Jesus or afterlife in heaven anymore? Only one way you’ll be with your brother for eternity. 

There is some afterlife but in terms of religion and "heaven" I view that much differently. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

There is some afterlife but in terms of religion and "heaven" I view that much differently. 

So serious question. Where do you think your brother is currently when waiting on you to join him? Hanging out up in the clouds?