Today marks the beginning of the final year of my 40s

After 35 yrs old it's all down hill from there. I was like a 20 yr old at 35. I just turned 42 and get out of breath walking upstairs. I look older and have more grey hair. Back and joint pain etc. Lack of sexual desire, too. 

I don't plan on being here much longer especially how I see things change as I grow older. I cannot imagine what 50 will be like. I dread that shit. 

I would definitely recommend regular exercise! I’ve felt a lot better both physically and mentally since I started this summer.  Just 6 months ago I was the same like out of breath from pathetically small amounts of exertion. Now I’m already in the best shape of my adult life including my 20s. Looking and feeling great really helps put you in a better headspace. 

• Halal 2

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

After 35 yrs old it's all down hill from there. I was like a 20 yr old at 35. I just turned 42 and get out of breath walking upstairs.  

That's not an age issue. I take the stairs to the 10th floor (really 12 floors up) every time I'm in the office. Some exercise could do you good. Get you some dopamine and serotonin. 

• Halal 1

5 minutes ago, Ominous said:

That's not an age issue. I take the stairs to the 10th floor (really 12 floors up) every time I'm in the office. Some exercise could do you good. Get you some dopamine and serotonin. 

My sleep is much better as well!

• True 1
  • Halal 1