Best Doritos flavor

Chris-

Eh, Spicy Sweet Chili tastes too much like a generic american chinese chicken syrup. They are far too sweet, imo. Too much like soy sauce and sugar.

I like the Spicy Nacho the best then the regular Nacho. I used to love cool ranch, but I have come to dislike now for some reason.

3 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I don't know what Spicy Sweet Chili is like, but Sweet Chili Heat is da bomb.

DORITOS<sup>®</sup> SWEET CHILI HEAT!<sup>®</sup> Flavoured Tortilla Chips

The best tortilla chip is Paqui's Haunted Ghost Pepper:

Wait a minute. I got confused with Spicy Sweet Chil and Sweet Chili Heat. The heat version is what's my favorite!

I wonder if Sweet Chili Heat are the Canadian version of the Spicy Chili Heat because they do have heat too them, and I love them. Every now and then I don’t mind their BBQ but all depending on how well dress they are. Some bags come with barely any flavour on the chips, but haven’t had that issue with the SCH chips. 

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

I wonder if Sweet Chili Heat are the Canadian version of the Spicy Chili Heat because they do have het too them, and I love them. Every now and then I don’t mind their BBQ but all depending on how well dress they are. Some bags come with barely any flavour on the chips, but haven’t had that issue wit( the SCH chips. 

You might be right.  I suspect the flavour isn't 100% the same, but they could be fairly close.