What the fuck is wrong with liberals.

After how may decades of being told that the solution to poverty is to give rich people money, I still see a noticeable contingent in love with the press and process. Being a good pet isn't protest, nor is being an itch. Humans are physical, like the rest of reality. And those kindergarten dreams should be long dead. Imagine thinking yourself a part of the process and not an owner of it.

• Confused 2
  • True 1
  • Hype 1

2 hours ago, unogueen said:

After how may decades of being told that the solution to poverty is to give rich people money, I still see a noticeable contingent in love with the press and process. Being a good pet isn't protest, nor is being an itch. Humans are physical, like the rest of reality. And those kindergarten dreams should be long dead. Imagine thinking yourself a part of the process and not an owner of it.

Nope, still not good enough.  Next sprint, revise the implementation of the softmax function, tweak the tokenizer.

I asked chat gpt. I still don't fully understand what nonsense the OP is trying to state.

"Even after many decades of being told that the solution to poverty is to provide wealthy individuals with money, I still observe a significant group of people who have a strong attachment to the media and the bureaucratic procedures involved. Being compliant and passive is not a form of protest, nor is it productive. Humans are tangible beings, just like everything else in the world. The naive dreams we had in kindergarten should have faded away by now. It's astonishing to think of oneself as merely a participant in the system, rather than recognizing our ability to shape and control it."

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, unogueen said:

YA SEE, THE KIDS, THEY LISTEN TO THE RAP MUSIC

Look, if we give rich people more money, it allows them to trickle that money down to their employees.

You can’t just GIVE poor people more money, otherwise they’ll spend it on nice things and then they won’t be poor anymore. You need poor.

• True 2

(Verse 1) Yo, listen up, I got a story to tell, 'Bout the world we livin' in, where things ain't going well. Decades pass by, but we're still in this loop, Told the rich got the answers, but they're keepin' us in a coop.

They say the solution to poverty is to give 'em more, But I'm seein' through the lies, it's time to even the score. There's a noticeable crew, still lovin' the press, Blinded by the process, trapped in a mental mess.

But being a good pet ain't no form of protest, We're physical beings, connected to the universe, no less. Those dreams we had back in kindergarten days, Gotta let 'em go, evolve in better ways.

(Chorus) Imagine bein' part of the process, not just a pawn, Break free from the chains, claim your crown and be strong. We're the owners, not just followers in this game, It's time to rise up, ignite the fire, reclaim our fame.

(Verse 2) I'm breakin' free from the shackles, I'm takin' control, No longer a spectator, I'm playin' my own role. In a world where they try to keep us suppressed, I'ma be the voice, speak up, no second guess.

It's time to rise above, reach for the sky, No longer bound by the system, let our spirits fly. We're physical beings, connected to this earth, So let's make a change, show 'em what we're really worth.

No more kindergarten dreams, it's time to be grown, We're the architects of our destiny, we've sown. Imagine being the owner of this whole movement, Unite as one, and watch our dreams come to fruition.

(Chorus) Imagine bein' part of the process, not just a pawn, Break free from the chains, claim your crown and be strong. We're the owners, not just followers in this game, It's time to rise up, ignite the fire, reclaim our fame.

(Bridge) This rap is a wake-up call to all my people out there, Don't settle for less, don't let 'em play unfair. We got the power within us, let's make it known, Together we'll rise, no longer alone.

(Outro) So let's break the chains, let's shatter the mold, Stand up for justice, let our stories be told. We're the change this world needs, we'll never quit, In this rap revolution, we'll make a hit