~*Official Utterly Useless Old Woman, AOC, and UBI Thread*~

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Well they didn’t ratify the 13th amendment until 2013, so they’ve got a long way to go to catch up with the rest of the nation :p 

Holy hell, I didn't realize it was that recent and I briefly considered the possibility that you were simply being hyperbolic for comedic effect. But no, that is a fact. :/  :lol:

Dems have a shot at 41 seats in NC9, as actual voter fraud appears to have happened... In favor of the republican, lol. The race isn't being certified and another might be called, the republican had "won" by 905 votes. 

http://amp.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article222363510.html?__twitter_impression=true

In seven of the eight counties in the 9th District, for example, McCready won a lopsided majority of the mailed-in absentee ballots. But not in Bladen County. There, Republican Mark Harris won 61 percent even though registered Republicans accounted for only 19 percent of the county’s accepted absentee ballots.

Unaffiliated voters accounted for 39 percent. Bitzer said Harris’ margin “could potentially come from all those unaffiliated voters.”

“But to have each and every one of those unaffiliated voters vote Republican, that’s pretty astonishing,” he added. “If that’s the case, there’s a very concerted effort to use that method to one candidate’s advantage. . . . But at that level there’s something else beyond a concerted effort that could be at work.”

▪ Datesha Montgomery said that on Oct. 12, a woman came by her house and told her she was collecting absentee ballots. In the affidavit, Montgomery said she voted for two candidates: one for sheriff, the other for school board. The woman told her “the others were not important. I gave her the ballot and she said she would finish it herself. I signed the ballot and she left. It was not sealed up at any time.”

▪ Emma Shipman said a woman came to her house and told her she was assigned to collect absentee ballots. “I filled out the ballot while she waited outside and gave it to her. . . . She took the ballot and put it in an envelope and never sealed it or asked me to sign it. Then she left. . . . I thought she was legitimate.”

▪ Lucy Young said she received an absentee ballot even though she didn’t request one. She’d already voted early in person.

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

Pretty much without fail, whatever conservatives are most loudly accusing the left of doing is stuff that they're actually doing. See also: Jacob Wohl and other trying to invent a sexual harassment claim against Robert Mueller

And he picked a date where Mueller was serving jury duty in DC, which is the most Mueller alibi ever. :lol: